Don't do trade with EA ROBOT - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I have no issues with the trading of robots, the robot is best with the traders that are using it. I do not use it because I do not want to be a dependent trader. I am working with manual trading and I am fine with my trading systems, but the ones that are using the robots might be fine too, provided they understand its use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have no issues with the trading of robots, the robot is best with the traders that are using it. I do not use it because I do not want to be a dependent trader. I am working with manual trading and I am fine with my trading systems, but the ones that are using the robots might be fine too, provided they understand its use.
    I think most of trader's have their own view about it, I think you know well that how we have to use robots in trading and I am very happy sir that you are combining your robot trading and manual trading in forex, Personally I like to do trade with manual trading and I am not much satisfied with robot trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I had a good experience with the use of robots, as well as his bad experience. To me trading manually or with a robot must equally have a definite plan and discipline in terms of money management. Matter of good or bad, I'm sure every person would have a different experience, which certainly I am not an anti for trading with robots.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Trading with robots could be very dangerous for a new trader, yeah but if you have a good experience of forex and if you are following your own robot trading system then it could be a better option folks but I never used any robot in my life till now and I am very happy with my manual trading learning, I like technical analysis use in manual trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    robot trading not give us profit right many time robot give us loss that we not cover easily it is must for us we work manual and not depend on only ea robot so it is possible that we can work in forex trading with safe when we work with care and we earn best income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes you are right I blindly but those robots in past time but now I am doing only manually trading I just want to help all new trader's that's why I opened this thread because most of all new trader's are trying to make money very quickly and their are searching robot all over the internet so I just want to prefer them to don't use robot for their trading. You are saying that we can learn a lot from manual trading
    I agree. Manual trading is better than EA trading. Forex robot is an automated trading system used by the traders to make trade as per software and instruction given on it. I am not yet started trading, hope to start trade very soon. According to my opinion I could say that manual system is the best way to make profitable trade than robotic system. Because of the manual system, trading can be made on the basis of recent market growing trend which are can not be done through robotic system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually
    I do not use any EA in my trading and thus I have no idea on using EA. So far I learn that EA trading is not so profitable than the manual trading. Through manual trading it can become more effective to learn better forex trading which can bring us better trading skill and knowledge to move further with profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Expert advisor are garbages bro.I have tired more than 30Expert advisor for a month backtesting.But in the end point you will realize that there risk:reward ratio is terrible in average point of view,And there 1 loss trade will be equal to 3 or 4 profit trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with robots may be good or may be bad, it will be good if the trader use a good robot and know how to use it properly but if he does not know how to use the robot or use bad one he will lose his money, the trader should depends on himself in trading and should trade manually as this will be more profitable to him.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    First of all this is my own opinions that many traders tell you ea robot is very nice and very good choice for successful trader and also they give you proves with his accounts but personally I tell you these are all fake and fraud and your mind is better think about trading then any ea robot So only choose manual trading .

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast