Don't do trade with EA ROBOT - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes of course brother you are right i agree with you in forex trading business if you want to get success then you should not start trade with EA robot because robot are not 100% trusted manual trading is the best trading and you can easily get success with manual tarding

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I will not say that we will easily get success with the help of any manual trading system even in manual trading system we need much hard work and practice. Only after getting good trading experience we can earn money with manual trading but that's right that manual trading can give us much better success rather than any EA trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Robots are quite promising in the market, provided the trader could use it well. Doing trading with robot trading could be only challenging until the trader gets the good results out of it. In the light of trading with robots, the trader should take things very easy, and build a promising wallet through a good setting with robots.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I don't like this type of trading method I never used any robot but I think we should try to use our own trading strategy in forex. Robot trading only helpful in ranging market or in side ways market but if you are using them on a downtrend or long term uptrend then I don't think that those robots will give you any kind of profit so use manual system

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I will not say that we will easily get success with the help of any manual trading system even in manual trading system we need much hard work and practice. Only after getting good trading experience we can earn money with manual trading but that's right that manual trading can give us much better success rather than any EA trading
    Now you have understood the importance of manual trading, but there are certain conditions in forex market when you don't want to take higher risk and want someone to trade on behalf of you without any emotion, so at that time, robots play vital role and they trade emotionless on behalf of you, now its up to you that which strategy robot you are using.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I still think that manual trading is better for me if there is any type of bad condition for manual then its better to leave the market for that day. Emotion is the part of our business but for sure we can avoid the problem of emotion here we just need good market experience once for that. I think manual trading will help me to achieve success rather than robot trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    as my point of view, for them who want to grow to be a mature trader, they will chose manual trading is as the choice, because there are many advantages that never get with robot,
    trader will get some experiences and grow to be a mature trader with just learn them, and this way will make them do trading with flexible

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    You are saying right sir we can get better market experience with manual trading learning yeah there are many trader's who not able to get any good result with any kind of robot trading. That's why we can see in this forum too that most of trader's want to do trade with manually trading system. I also believe in manual trading strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    EA may be more suitable for the traders who have a very high balance and those who heve no time to trade . even those may review thier look of the experts for many reasons . these experts may be programmed to certain type of condition which may occur in the market . but this does not mean that these conditions sre rules of the market . I mean that of course there may be exceptions in theses conditions of the market . here the expert do not take take guard if theses exceptions but when we trade of course bear in mind all thses manually

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    EA may be more suitable for the traders who have a very high balance and those who heve no time to trade . even those may review thier look of the experts for many reasons . these experts may be programmed to certain type of condition which may occur in the market . but this does not mean that these conditions sre rules of the market . I mean that of course there may be exceptions in theses conditions of the market . here the expert do not take take guard if theses exceptions but when we trade of course bear in mind all thses manually
    Yeah I think if anybody don't have any time for trade in forex then for sure they can start trading with robot trading. But they can spend at least few hours or minutes daily in front of their forex trading charts. I think they should use manual trading system too time to time within their robot trading in forex. A good combination of both these things could be helpful what you say?

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast