Don't do trade with EA ROBOT - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    Actually I think that trading forex is a fun like some one who get entertainment over him self . as such i like to trade by my self
    having the action of profit and loss in front of my eyes . and when I have control over my self I feel with the excite of the Forex trading actually .so do not use any EA

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah it will be better to concentrate on manual trading ea trading will give us only loss in the end and we will never be able to enjoy our trade in forex market. Our manual trading learning will take some time to become a profitable trader but one day it will make us rich in our life too. Doing hard work is very important without any hard work there is no profit possibility in this field

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i have experiences with robot, and so why i leaved it, robot will eat our balance when we leave it for work alone,
    and as my conclusion, it is better to trade with manually, it will give us more experiences as the sources of knowledge and then we can grow to be a mature trader,
    but this is about the choice, some of them will take robot and hopes will get some money from it without spend the time,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Experience is the right key to this, if you are a trader with good passion for trading, you can trade at any time, and you can use anything, all you need to so is to use the right settings and handling for it. I have known many traders that use the same EA/Robot, but some lost, while some won, it means that the way they set it matters.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I don't think that anybody can win with robot trading forex robot trading totally based on martingale trading strategy I also know many of them many of my friends were making a lot of money with robot but since 1 year they are loosing now because they were using their robot in Euro/Usd pair but now we can see that Euro is coming down since many months

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I don't think that anybody can win with robot trading forex robot trading totally based on martingale trading strategy I also know many of them many of my friends were making a lot of money with robot but since 1 year they are loosing now because they were using their robot in Euro/Usd pair but now we can see that Euro is coming down since many months
    Well, some of my friends also used robots and they blew up their accounts, unfortunately, but it doesn't means that robot doesn't work, they work, but need manual assistance, because robots are disciplined, but market isn't, and that's why when market changed its directions frequently then the robots start making errors.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    If we talk about an EA/robot trading, every traders must be have different opinion and experience. I don't hate an EA cause I've used it to get some profits. However I just want to say, don't use an EA if you do not have enough understanding of its work. But don't close our mind about robot trading too, who knows someday you'll find a good assistant in an EA.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Its basically depend upon the setting of your robot trading if your robot is working well within your trading strategy use then for sure you can make money with it personally I also not use robot trading much because I like to do manual trading only but that's very true that many people are still doing trading with the of EA software in forex market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Hmm I think that could be a good style of trading but if we are implementing our own trading strategy in a robot then we have to keep an eye on our trading always because robo will work according to our strategy and we can't shut down our pc for the whole day or week. Its very important to use manual trading system also in our robot trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Robots are not really bad, but they should only be consciously traded. That is the main thing inn the market trading. As you know well, the robot trading is the trading of artificial intelligence, and the market conditions varies with time. I prefer to be careful often and do what I think is the best with the mind of doing it with good settings.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast