Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yes my friend that's why I also not like them much I never used a robot but heard from my friends a lot about robotic trading system I like to use my own trading analysis like you I am a technical trader. No matter which type of analysis or our own logic we are using in forex its much better than a robot. You are right we can learn a lot of things from manually trading system

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I have had quite an experience in the trading of the forex market, and i can say surely that the EAs are mix in the way one could support it or kick against it, this why traders should be very careful in the way they buy EAs, you have to know the strategy that it uses, and the management in the EA. Most are failing, while very few are working.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Fantastic experience, there may be many traders who buy a robot with high prices, but then they were disappointed, just like you. But it could be a lesson for you and also for all traders, especially new traders, because there is no shortcut to success in forex trading even though we spend thousands of dollars to buy a robot. We can succeed in using the robot if we know and understand the strategies used by our robot. Thank you friends, this is a very useful thread for traders, especially beginners so that they can know that buying a robot with high prices is not the right solution to gain success in a short time.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.
    Newbie rocky trader using EA is not constructive built trading strategy. EA can be use if the trader is so professional and understand the whole trading system and trading scheme. Professional trader using EA because they are understand well how the market works and how the fundamental works.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think you will have to understand that if someone is selling robot with that much amount then what is the strategy he is using? you were buying that blindly and that's why you lost your money, you shouldn't buy that much expensive script, you should understand that if you had 1000$ in your account and you would trade manually then you could trade with proper money management. You had chances to learn it and you gained experience too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes you are right I blindly but those robots in past time but now I am doing only manually trading I just want to help all new trader's that's why I opened this thread because most of all new trader's are trying to make money very quickly and their are searching robot all over the internet so I just want to prefer them to don't use robot for their trading. You are saying that we can learn a lot from manual trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    First of all I very thankful to all of you. Thanks of your posts that's very true that most of new trader's are facing this problem and yes Mrs. Khimi we all never think that what is good and what is bad for us. We just buy all robots to make money but later we come to know that they are not giving us any profit. I don't think that robot trading working for anyone in this world I was also a big fool like you but now we learned a big lesson from it and have to focus on our manually trading learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Doing trading with robot is much risky rather than manual trading even after loosing money in manual trading you come to know about something like your trading mistakes, weak points, good trading patterns knowledge etc. But robot trading don't have any good knowledge to share it's just a robot which will work only on martingale theory we should try to improve only our manual trading learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well said sir trading with manually giving us a much better idea and analysis about the market at least we are growing our self slowly slowly in forex trading no matter how much time we are loosing money but finally we come to know about good and bad trading points within a manual trading system we all should focus only on manual trading system

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast