How to manage our trading strategy? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How to manage our trading strategy?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

How to manage our trading strategy?

Today I want to discuss a very good topic with you we all know that every trader have his own trading strategy in forex, many trader's like to follow other trader also but can you tell me how we will able to know that which trading strategy is best?

I think demo trading account is a very good place to test our trading strategy but there is one more thing which we can add in our trading we can make a set of trade's by dividing our whole capital with proper money management and risk management for example if we have a $1000 capital for trading then we can divide $1000 in 30 trades means we should have a very good margin to open 30 position in the market after calculating our risk. Like this way we will surely earn money with our strategy. Because a good strategy will never give you loss in all your trading strategy

what do you think about it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    management of trading depends on the strategy and plan used for trading, the trader needs to have a good money management plan to be able to save his money and keep it safe all time during trading, the trader should always try to trade with small risk to survive and make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    our strategy in trading must start from our learning first we should learn skills and knowledge about market and then we should manage our money management and risk about trading if your strategy about trading is strong you can not loose but if it is weak it will give you lose so make a strong strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I think demo trading account is a very good place to test our trading strategy but there is one more thing which we can add in our trading we can make a set of trade's by dividing our whole capital with proper money management and risk management
    The demo account has always been the best place to learn as I have also been able to build a good trading strategy from the demo account. The success is all depending on us. If we get to follow the market as we should. Nothing is ever going to stop us from being successful. The demo learning will help us build strong strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The demo account has always been the best place to learn as I have also been able to build a good trading strategy from the demo account. The success is all depending on us. If we get to follow the market as we should. Nothing is ever going to stop us from being successful. The demo learning will help us build strong strategy.
    The demo account is good but with some limits because I learned about the technical aspect of trading from the demo account then the discipline is something that we have to always ensure to teach ourselves. Because if we don't have that discipline of trading then the implementation of practical aspect will fail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    None of the experience trader would dispute that the key to success in forex trading is to create a reliable trading strategy capable to determine the optional moments for the transection with very high precision. The knowledge will determine the power of strategy will have in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well if you want to manage your stretchy so you need to give them at least 1 year t test the stretchy on the unexpected movement and after that you need to update your stretchy day by day by checking and watching mistake in the stretchy by that you will make perfect stretchy :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Thanks, dear, you have taken the very essential subject. I see forex is practical knowledge base business where book information audio information does not help us directly. When a lot of time we deal with that information our heart getting real knowledge on that explains how would be our strategy. Forex learning system is learning by self and that is the main way to manage best trading strategy. Web information or telegraph or facebook signal group are the fake way to manage our trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Today I want to discuss a very good topic with you we all know that every trader have his own trading strategy in forex, many trader's like to follow other trader also but can you tell me how we will able to know that which trading strategy is best?
    I always thinking that there are no best strategy, all strategy has advantages and disadvantages, as long as we can master the strategy that we used then it is the right way, because only ourselves which are able to make our strategy become powerful.
    Because a good strategy will never give you loss in all your trading strategy
    A good strategy is not mean will never give us loss, we can profitable if we accept our loss with a good risk management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Actually the Good Strategy will lose alone .you have to discover ur own strategy and tactics that keep you always winner 7/10 or more and dont forget Capital management and put good stop lose and take profit and keep ur margin high

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    I think it comes only with the passage of time that after long time you will realise that the only good way to trade in this market is to do with the discipline and the strategy and you have to follow your strategy because there is a famous magazine in this market that trade your plan and plan your trade.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567