How to manage our trading strategy? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to manage our trading strategy?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

How to manage our trading strategy?

Today I want to discuss a very good topic with you we all know that every trader have his own trading strategy in forex, many trader's like to follow other trader also but can you tell me how we will able to know that which trading strategy is best?

I think demo trading account is a very good place to test our trading strategy but there is one more thing which we can add in our trading we can make a set of trade's by dividing our whole capital with proper money management and risk management for example if we have a $1000 capital for trading then we can divide $1000 in 30 trades means we should have a very good margin to open 30 position in the market after calculating our risk. Like this way we will surely earn money with our strategy. Because a good strategy will never give you loss in all your trading strategy

what do you think about it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Its really important to utilize proper discipline within our trading because less discipline mean's high possibility of loosing money in forex market. All of us need to pay much attention on forex trading rules. And that is very correct that only our experience can help us to develop our self slowly slowly in forex. By they way I give you the reply of the question already through an exclusive message

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidace View Post
    Its really important to utilize proper discipline within our trading because less discipline mean's high possibility of loosing money in forex market. All of us need to pay much attention on forex trading rules. And that is very correct that only our experience can help us to develop our self slowly slowly in forex. By they way I give you the reply of the question already through an exclusive message
    Better trading management is the key of success in this foreign exchange market business. Trading with proper discipline is very important you are right getting regular real trading experience in forex is very important which can help us to know the value of low risk trading in forex. We can't break any rules, breaking rules means loosing our career in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Learning is very important to a trader. Any trader cant make more profit if he cant learn more. So we should to learn more about forex. Some time we are trade with strategy for win our trade. learn is a first step for trade and with learn we start a work than automatically we get success in trade and in case of less knowledge and not learning than face a problem

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Learning is very important to a trader. Any trader cant make more profit if he cant learn more. So we should to learn more about forex. Some time we are trade with strategy for win our trade. learn is a first step for trade and with learn we start a work than automatically we get success in trade and in case of less knowledge and not learning than face a problem
    Yes that's true learning is very important part of this business we can enhance our trading performance and can build our trading strategy by getting regular knowledge in this business. I think its very important to stick with our demo trading account always, demo trading account is that place where we can test our trading system very well but there are weak points of demo account like we not able to know much about controlling emotion, greed, and don't know much about trading psychology too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is natural to have a trading strategy, and the way to manage the strategy is linked to how you are smart and mature in the trading. Forex trading is a way to earn money, but the way that will bring justification to the trading of the trader is larger. This is why it is of great interest of the trader to know how to manage his trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Its very important to manage our trading strategy in a good way, yeah dear you are correct we need a smart work in forex, there are many things those we have to add in our trading for better management like trading discipline, good trading psychology, good use of stop loss and take profit levels, and good use of risk management and money management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohorab View Post
    we believe The item trading procedure can not stand alone traders Should end up being there in good management for you to make That run effectively, this is the one reason why traders In the event be on the alert all the day they do trading. Calculation regarding risk an individual carry per trade AND how quite a few times your current equity in case acquire this risk could be the main element t realize this management.
    Risk management is one of the essential term in this business. So you are saying right that for managing our business perfectly its very important to use better risk management in trading as I explained in my thread that we can divide our fund in 20 to 30 transactions which can help us to make money consistently in this business. Hope you are understanding my meaning here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is about what the trader is doing, the trading strategy is not a problem, but managing the way of trading of the trader. All I can say about the trading strategy is for the trader to understand its principles of trading, and follow it in that manner. If this is strictly followed with disciplined trading, then success will be sure with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is about what the trader is doing, the trading strategy is not a problem, but managing the way of trading of the trader. All I can say about the trading strategy is for the trader to understand its principles of trading, and follow it in that manner. If this is strictly followed with disciplined trading, then success will be sure with it.
    Yeah you are saying right there are many best trading strategies in this market but due to lack of trading knowledge we don't know how to use them in real trading account, its very important to know the principles of this business and should have good idea about our trading system weak and strong trading points too. Proper discipline will surely bring success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    A trading strategy must have a clear and precise rule of entry, rule of exit, with good risk reward ratio, with good control of risk, now to succeed on such strategy the trader must implement it with discipline and consistency and good strategy is useless if the trader cannot follow its rules, so good strategy must be complimented with consistent implementation.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast