How to manage our trading strategy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How to manage our trading strategy?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

How to manage our trading strategy?

Today I want to discuss a very good topic with you we all know that every trader have his own trading strategy in forex, many trader's like to follow other trader also but can you tell me how we will able to know that which trading strategy is best?

I think demo trading account is a very good place to test our trading strategy but there is one more thing which we can add in our trading we can make a set of trade's by dividing our whole capital with proper money management and risk management for example if we have a $1000 capital for trading then we can divide $1000 in 30 trades means we should have a very good margin to open 30 position in the market after calculating our risk. Like this way we will surely earn money with our strategy. Because a good strategy will never give you loss in all your trading strategy

what do you think about it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There are many ways to develop our trading strategy but demo trading account is best from all because it give us a very good knowledge and good experience of real trading. We need a lot of practical work in forex market so I also think that demo trading account can solve our money in a faster way along with it we should try to learn about forex trading plan, and principles too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is not hard to management the trading strategy, what is important is to have the principles of trading of the trading strategies, this is the main thing traders will need to have success in the market. Many things will be happening, but the most of it will be based on how the trader could have a good handling in the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    brother if you want to get success in forex trading business then the manage of trading strategy is very necessary because the trading strategy is very important for trader to get success you should have experience of forex in this way you can manage your trading strategy

- - - Updated - - -

forexlearner,
    forexlearner,
    hy friend i am new in this forum please help me because i do not no know any thing about this forum and the broker which is attached with this forum

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Its very important to use proper discipline in our trading because less discipline mean's high chance of loosing money in forex market. We all have to pay much attention on forex trading rules. And that's very true that only our experience will help us to grow our self slowly slowly in forex. By they way I send you the reply of your question already through a private message

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    To love in the market is the best means to survive. Forex traders will have to look inward to their trading strategies before success could come out of it. In the truth of trading, traders with the right minds of work should take lower risk. Also knowing the weakness and the strength of the strategy je is using to appraise it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    There are many ways to develop our trading strategy but demo trading account is best from all because it give us a very good knowledge and good experience of real trading. We need a lot of practical work in forex market so I also think that demo trading account can solve our money in a faster way along with it we should try to learn about forex trading plan, and principles too
    What is another way to develop our strategy except with trading in demo account? I don't think if there is another way to develop our strategy except with trying it in demo account to know its effectiveness in the market. With spending time in demo account for training ourselves, we can implement the strategy in real trading without any worry.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate I think first of all it will be better if you will test your strategy in demo account and only after getting good result in demo trading account we can start using that strategy in real account. Because many time I able to see that all new trader's start to test their trading strategy very early in real trading account which lead to heavy loss later

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    What is another way to develop our strategy except with trading in demo account? I don't think if there is another way to develop our strategy except with trying it in demo account to know its effectiveness in the market. With spending time in demo account for training ourselves, we can implement the strategy in real trading without any worry.
    Well, practices in demo accounts really effective and it can give good experience and results, but remember, not every strategy has good results according to your mode and mind, we need to understand that the strategy is just a way and we need to use that way to reach our destination.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    That's right that every strategy can't give you any type of good success without any testing. We can't test any type of strategy in real trading account at once that's why we all should know that we have to use our trading strategy first in our demo trading account. Only after that we can manage our strategy in real account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    you are right, if i want to add with you it will be like, forex is naturally hard and risky business, in the forex we the traders are learning more and working hard only to avoid our loss and making the forex business easy so that we can earn some more money, the another we have to keep mind that we do not follow other trading,

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast