Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Double top and double bottom trading analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Double top and double bottom trading analysis

How to do trade with Double top and Double bottom?

Since couple of months I am doing trading with double top and double bottom even with tripple top and tripple bottom. I made this thread specially for those trader's who like to do trade with these kinds of technical methods. You all can also share about any new trade analysis regarding double top or double bottom pattern and tripple top and tripple bottom trading pattern with me. This thread will give us a very good motivation and we all become much stronger for our trading future. I am sharing my first screenshot with you

This is Gbp/Aud pair. Couple of days back I get a double confirmation formation in this pair check this:

Double top formation.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Brother for now I am not doing trading on Gbp/Aud pair but after watching this I will surely focus on this pair I like to do trade with double top and double bottom you are right some time we can see triple top and triple bottom condition too and we have to just stick with the basic things those are our support and resistance points thanks for sharing this analysis and keep posting these types of chart because I am also a technical trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes sir for sure I will post more charts in coming days I want to keep this thread and want to help everyone I know that there are many trader's who like to do trade with support and resistance points if any day you will see any pattern of double top and double bottom or triple top or triple bottom then please post that in this forum it will be better for trader's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 312
    Oka, a great idea, I like this strategy, because it is simple and easy to understand, I will try to looking for double top or double bottom patern in various pair, I will share the signal here if I find a valid pattern. I see you are using stochastic, Whether it is used as filter for entry confirmation?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    it is very clear that the strategy depend on simple tools and they are the support and the resistance levels whch have a very good amount of reality . and thus we will be willing to follow this rules which are very simple fro those who are beginners and also for who are experts in Forex . so I my self will try it more and more

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is very prominent in the trading of forex now, and the main thing a trader could do to be successful with this is to be very thorough in its trading, you can not do this as a single trading system, you will have to have a good trading validating sills with this. I means that this is not a system you can use all alone, and it will have about 70% winning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is very prominent in the trading of forex now, and the main thing a trader could do to be successful with this is to be very thorough in its trading, you can not do this as a single trading system, you will have to have a good trading validating sills with this. I means that this is not a system you can use all alone, and it will have about 70% winning.
    It is true that this system can not be solely followed as a single trading system of the trader, the 70% winning is true at times, this is because the market might still test that region more than 5 times (I have seen that many times before), and this technically shifts its counts from the double top or bottom, but with good external system, it could show brighter way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    You have picked a good point, if we see the scenario on back then we will understand that sterling is falling and asian currencies i.e. Nzd and Aud are rising, so it may take place and then Gbp/Aud may fall, but remember, sterling is not as much weak. it will retrace and may probably it will create another top and then fall, because we should see all the things with the co-relation of Gbp/Usd and Gbp/Nzd and gold.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    This is a very good trading strategy dear double top and double bottom trading strategy give us a great chance to make money in forex trading business we can see that the our profit is much better than our loss in this trading we can earn a lot of money in forex by using this method I think our stop loss will be only 40 to 70 pips in this strategy and profit will be around to 170 pips

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Rina ji I am using stochastic just for my analysis and some time it give me a good idea about my entry point too for now I am testing this strategy without using any indicator because its only about double top and double bottom its a very simple trading strategy where I focused much on my risk and reward ratio I think in average this strategy will give us a very good profit

- - - Updated - - -

Euro/Usd is still looking bearish to me and it can touch 1.2100 and 1.2000 levels triple bottom pattern will take place soon in month chart check here:

triple bottom euro usd.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast