Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend is our Friend

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Trend is our Friend

Since couple of days I am watching in this forum that many trader's are not able to know the meaning of the market trend, I want to share my own market trend analysis with them I am working upon the market trend following trading system I am not doing trading yet in my real trading account just testing this system in my demo trading account those trader's who don't know much about the market for them I will surely try to share some good graphs of my own market trend analysis. I will share long term charts like H4, and daily chart with all of you.

And if you have your opinion regarding this thread then for sure you can post your own opinion I am also a learner like you. This thread is just only for your trading knowledge hope all new trader's will like this thread

First of all I want to share Euro/Usd market trend with you I am using couple of moving average to know about the market trend here is my graph I will post more graphs in near future.

Trend.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yes mam this type of trading system can give you a lot of profit in forex trading business personally I am following support and resistance points for my trading but I can see in your graph that if we have a very good knowledge of the market trend then we can do trade in any type of trading pair can you tell me exactly which moving average you are using to know about the market trend EMA or SMA?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Really, trend is what the trader need if it has to do with friendly trading itself, no trader with trend trading that will not get the fair trading. No traders that is trading the trend with better risk that is not too much will regret trading forex. Trend is really the trend of trader that can see it that way, it is not easy, but with trend, things are simpler.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    One should look out for the trading of trading better than anything else. It could look somehow to some traders but I can assure you that there is nothing better in the market than the trading of the trend, it makes traders dream more realistic and making the market more vulnerable to the tricks of the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Since couple of days I am watching in this forum that many trader's are not able to know the meaning of the market trend, I want to share my own market trend analysis with them I am working upon the market trend following trading system I am not doing trading yet in my real trading account just testing this system in my demo trading account those trader's who don't know much about the market for them I will surely try to share some good graphs of my own market trend analysis. I will share long term charts like H4, and daily chart with all of you.
    Trade in long term and let the trend flows. Few trader can follow the trend in ling term. Only few trader can be trader follower in long term. I have learned how to trade in ling term but I can not trade in long term, I always be tempted to open position when market act quckly. I still can not control myself

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes sir even we can follow the market trend in short term time frames also but I think all long term charts are good very helpful to know about the future market trend that's why I am spending very less time with short term trading now days I think trend following trading system can work in any time frame and all types of trader's can take full advantage of this trading system

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I also want to learn this system mam so please upload more screenshots in coming days here. I want to watch more graphs and hope you will act upon my words for now I am doing scalping in forex but looking much now days on h4 and above time frames I am learning about technical analysis now days and your thread will help me to learn about the market trend I am very thankful to you for this thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Nzd/Usd market is looking more bearish from here. i am learning about these types of patterns now days and hope in near future i will make a very good consistent profit with them check this:

My analysis.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Nice post let me check Nzd/Usd pair too I think you already get few pips from this trade but I think you are just testing these patterns for now these kinds of pattern can give you good consistent profit but never forget to use proper risk management in your trading don't use any high risk in these type of pattern's you are a smart trader already keep it up

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Having the right mind in the market is the first thing to be successful. I do not like to do things in the manner that is not right. Trading against the trend is not really night, but technically it is right since traders get money through it despite the fact that it is mere retracement. I love the trend, and traders that trades it are safer.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast