Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1295

Thread: Candle Stick Charts

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Candle Stick Charts

Hey all.

I am new here and want to share my experience on trading through candle stick charts. When ever i go to trade i just open the h4 chart to take a look at the trend that what is the day trading and i am talking about intraday strategy. on the chart if i have 1 big uper or lower candle then i want to trade on that pair because it shows volatility. Then i quickly open h1 chart to execute my trades and according to the very next candle closing time i use to enter the market because when new candle become then quickly it gives spike and you can earn on that so this is my strategy i hope you all will like and apply on your trades. And also give your strategies is well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i think for support and resistance we need to use indicators so make sure you use it, without indicators we can not trade, so learn trade and in support and resistance if we use candlestick pattern, it is not about it, for this trend lines are great, so ways should be valid then we can earn otherwise we can lose from a good strategy also
    yes candlestick patterns are combined with areas of support and resistance, and we can identify areas of support and resistance from sideway movements of a market, and that's where we look for candlestick patterns that appear, so from there the opportunity to get profits will also be much greater than we only use patterns the candlestick itself

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    yes candlestick patterns are combined with areas of support and resistance, and we can identify areas of support and resistance from sideway movements of a market, and that's where we look for candlestick patterns that appear, so from there the opportunity to get profits will also be much greater than we only use patterns the candlestick itself
    Yes in sideways market the price boundaries between which price is moving can become small term support and resistance levels, where we can look for breakouts. Candles charts with its various chart patterns alone with the SOR levels give us the ability to understand the market sentiments and find opportunities. With candles we can achieve good accuracy but then earning everyday is never possible and we should never think that way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    I know many forex strategies who are so good, but none has ever been as good as the trading of the candlesticks, this is the forex strategy who is working more with the use of the price action on the chart, this is easy and it is effective for trading too. It goes a long way for traders to trade with the proper strategy, that will get to make sure that traders will be doing fine at all time, and their workload will be little too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    New comers traders are must need to use these basic trading strategies like candlestick chart patterns because these are help us to learn this business basic things and help to understand this market movement. These are easy to learn and we will easily do trade with them and make high profit from this market. I always like to work with these chart patterns and now I am in learning process of these patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    New comers traders are must need to use these basic trading strategies like candlestick chart patterns because these are help us to learn this business basic things and help to understand this market movement. These are easy to learn and we will easily do trade with them and make high profit from this market. I always like to work with these chart patterns and now I am in learning process of these patterns.
    Our learning is really important for us and if we are know about this business then every thing is easy and good for us. if we are trade with candlestick pasterns then we must need to know all candlestick patterns. These candlestick patterns is very important for us because when we are know that what candlestick pattern make on market then its really easy for us to make profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know many forex strategies who are so good, but none has ever been as good as the trading of the candlesticks, this is the forex strategy who is working more with the use of the price action on the chart, this is easy and it is effective for trading too. It goes a long way for traders to trade with the proper strategy, that will get to make sure that traders will be doing fine at all time, and their workload will be little too.
    candlestick trading is fun and relatively easy because we immediately read the market movements themselves, so our valuation can be objective, different if we read the market with the help of indicators. And reading this candlestick we will be able to avoid laging which often occurs in indicators

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Candlestick charts all are very well in functioning for accordingly to the trend so this is the way that perfect for wins the money more with giving value to the trend and also through the skills to work very harder and to accomplished own ideas and plans with achieving profitable results from it easily and conveniently .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Candlestick patterns all are the great options in regarding to success because these are the most valuable strategies among all that are determine the way of success and give us the erect signals to choose the right track which is in the way of success and we can earn huge profit rates that made us the profitable trader in this market always .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    Specific skills needed to trade in a risky business called Forex and you always need to be dedicated to build these skills, and candlestick patterns analysis is good and could give us consistent winning. however things in Forex are not working that way so easily because it is always more complicated than our expectation. And then if you have a trading strategy to share and you want to show it to the forum users , you must try to attach charts for proper view and appreciation because a picture talks better and louder that a thousand words.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Candlestick patterns all are the great options in regarding to success because these are the most valuable strategies among all that are determine the way of success and give us the erect signals to choose the right track which is in the way of success and we can earn huge profit rates that made us the profitable trader in this market always .
    Well, they are one of the best actually, but the trader who wants to make use of the candlestick pattern in trading, they should know the rules on how to use it, whereas knowing that it is not a perfect way of trading, however the trader who has learned it in abundance will be able to know much better on how to trade more effectively with it.

Not allowed!

Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast