Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1250

Thread: Candle Stick Charts

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Candle Stick Charts

Hey all.

I am new here and want to share my experience on trading through candle stick charts. When ever i go to trade i just open the h4 chart to take a look at the trend that what is the day trading and i am talking about intraday strategy. on the chart if i have 1 big uper or lower candle then i want to trade on that pair because it shows volatility. Then i quickly open h1 chart to execute my trades and according to the very next candle closing time i use to enter the market because when new candle become then quickly it gives spike and you can earn on that so this is my strategy i hope you all will like and apply on your trades. And also give your strategies is well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Talhazz View Post
    Hey all.

I am new here and want to share my experience on trading through candle stick charts. When ever i go to trade i just open the h4 chart to take a look at the trend that what is the day trading and i am talking about intraday strategy. on the chart if i have 1 big uper or lower candle then i want to trade on that pair because it shows volatility. Then i quickly open h1 chart to execute my trades and according to the very next candle closing time i use to enter the market because when new candle become then quickly it gives spike and you can earn on that so this is my strategy i hope you all will like and apply on your trades. And also give your strategies is well
    don't forget to follow the trend and see support, resistance ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The candlestick happens to be the best right trading strategy for any one to make use of, because the market moves and then we get to see the candle stick form. Therefore a good trader can get to use the candlestick pattern to make good analysis, you should get to understand the candlestick pattern before you can make good trades, because they are the best indicators that needs giving attention to.
    You have need to good learning about all forex trading strategy or method well and try to read the trading chart pattern to understand its price action movement well then you can make everyday successful candlestick chart pattern long term strategy for trading to everyday success in this business with capital profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ponce577 View Post
    You have need to good learning about all forex trading strategy or method well and try to read the trading chart pattern to understand its price action movement well then you can make everyday successful candlestick chart pattern long term strategy for trading to everyday success in this business with capital profit.
    No matter how much you learn and practice it would be wrong that you expect to make profits on a daily basis in Forex. Candle stick charts are good but what is must is that we are able to make good market analysis with good techniques. I think using one time frames can be good or you can use multiple time frames the way you have understood it to be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    No matter how much you learn and practice it would be wrong that you expect to make profits on a daily basis in Forex. Candle stick charts are good but what is must is that we are able to make good market analysis with good techniques. I think using one time frames can be good or you can use multiple time frames the way you have understood it to be.
    You have said it all, being also the reason why we have seen a lot of traders who are not doing good in the market. Because they expect to make money every day from the market, therefore they then move to the little time frame so as to achieve such. The idea of making money every day isn't for the forex trading market, that is one big lesson I have learned and knowing it has made me correct my mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The candlestick strategy is one of the most simple of them all, for instance we ought to see that the candlestick chart has so many trading patterns, the support and resistance with it happens to be the one of the simple way of picking the best signals. Candlestick chart also comes with the option of the trader deciding if they want to be long term trader or short term trader, depending on the choice of time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Candlestick strategy are one of best and profitable way for trader if you can make it with moving average indicator and bollinger band indicator way. You should need to understand market up and down movement direction and try to read trading chart pattern well after it you should make everyday simple or profitable candlestick chart pattern strategy for trading on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Technical and moving average indicator both are good way to find that market real direction well he can give him strong market real direction signal for trading if trader properly understand bullish and bearish candles movement well otherwise you should make any simple or strong chart pattern strategy which are helping us to get achieve success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    We have a whole lot of charts that can make use of in making analysis and trading the market. As a matter of fact, to become successful, we need to be more practical and then decide on what we would want to get done in the market. Candlestick pattern is one of the best actually. We can't become profitable in the business unless we have the experience and skills which it takes, but then again, the candlestick pattern are many, so select the few ones that you would like to use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The use of the candlestick chart is important, in the sense that when it comes to analysis, I personally see it as a the most valid chart to make analysis on. Then on the other hand, when the trader wants to also have effective view of the support and resistance, the candlestick chart is also the best choice as per what I have experienced. The use of the candlestick signals also can be strong depending on the time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is so much good and very important because candlestick provide trader opportunity to catch unlimited trade plan if we are following in right of the way so it will help to get succeeded so we must learn well and get application experience on demo account try to find the shapes included in it , like engulfing ,pin bar and doji and develop a perfect plan with it .

Not allowed!

Page 118 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast