Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle Stick Charts

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Candle Stick Charts

Hey all.

I am new here and want to share my experience on trading through candle stick charts. When ever i go to trade i just open the h4 chart to take a look at the trend that what is the day trading and i am talking about intraday strategy. on the chart if i have 1 big uper or lower candle then i want to trade on that pair because it shows volatility. Then i quickly open h1 chart to execute my trades and according to the very next candle closing time i use to enter the market because when new candle become then quickly it gives spike and you can earn on that so this is my strategy i hope you all will like and apply on your trades. And also give your strategies is well

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is a fair play in the market, i am using it too, but not all the time. And the more the higher the time frame you are using it with, the better for you in the results you will get and the little stress as well. One thing that is important is how the trader will take things serious in doing this, and the way the trader will interprets his price action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    The use of candlestick chart pattern is becoming very common in this business. I am also using candlestick chart pattern for my trading analysis you are right dear higher time frames are much better than lower time frames we should always check abou the market trend in long term time frames and according to that we have to set our trades in lower time frames chart

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I will not be surprised if all members are using candlestick chart in forex market because almost every trader like to use this chart called candlestick I am also following this chart since one year now I don't have much idea about bar chart and line chart since my learning I only worked in candlestick chart pattern and I am happy with my learning in it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes sir there is no doubt in it we all love to use candlestick chart in our meta trader 4 software. I think if you are making a very good profit with your current trading strategy then its very good for you sir. H4 time frame is best for to know about the market trend and for sure you can make good money with candlestick spikes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Right guys candlestick chart is one of the best chart in meta trader terminal I think you should try to check more higher time frames too like daily chart and weekly chart I am also following long term time frames like you for now but I always try to check longer time frames also which give me much better idea about the market trend for now I am also using h4 time frame

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This candlestick is the fundamental of how the market chart is forming, and one should be very careful in working with them. No matter what the case may be, the trading is better for what the trader is doing. Candlestick are very good for naked trading also, and the longer time frame are the places where I have gotten the best results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess so as to work of the different TF with the customs on managing of the running of works of the analytics as to had of the proper on supports to calls with the use on moderating of points on movesment with the changes of price with the market scenes of arbitration trading of the finance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Good sharing mate I think its important to know about long term trend rather than short term trend you are focusing well on long term charts like h4 and after that you are utilizing your analysis in H1 time frame where you can make money for short term goal. I think this i a very good sign of a good trader and good trading system keep it up mate

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forexlearner,
    almost of traders use candlestick as the last choice after tried bar or line, i ever used all of them but feel comfortable with candlestick, it was simple to follow and gave me more information than the others,
    i paid attention for body and tail, and because my basic is scalping, then it was enough, but need to be careful too, because not all the time, the body and tail became a good point to enter and exit from the market

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast