Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I turned my good day into bad.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

I turned my good day into bad.

Today I started in the morning with a deposit of 200$. I opened a few trades of big lots using the full 1.500 leverage. The trades went right and my deposit almost doubled and I had 380 $ in my account with a profit of 180$. I was very happy with my earnings. I after sometime opened few more trades with big lots. This time also my analysis went right and I got another profit of 250$. I was very happy and starting dancing with job to find 630 $ in place of 200. I now made some more trades and got another 130 $ profit and now my capital was 770 $.

I thought that today is the luckiest day in my life. Profits were pouring like rain. But I decided to make it 1000$ and withdraw. So I opened some more trades but this time the market decided to punish me. My trades went in losses. I opened more trades and used complete 1.500 leverage to have a good average price. But now my luck was over. Market did not gave up before eating my entire 764 $ leaving 6$ in my trading account and leaving me with a crying heart. This was how a golden day changed into disappointment for me.

Please share my disappointment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    did you bite someone after it ? well, we had same experiences about it, and it was caused by greed, part of emotion, and just wanted to make more than it, and we broke everything and at last just blew up the account,
    i made a big mistakes like you, i blew up my account $ 1500 in several hours after i made profit from $ 200 - $ 2000 in a week. and just leaved $ 250

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Sir as we know that our greed and emotion these two things will never help us to make money in forex by luck some time you can make money but if you will trying to depend fully upon forex by depending upon luck then it will not work for you properly try to make your own strategy and analysis first you need more experience in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No sir I don't think so you have a very less experience in forex that's why you done that mistake don't worry about that sir losses are the common part of our trading try to learn from your regular mistakes give a lot of time for your learning and try to gain a very good experience first good knowledge will surely make you a good trader one day

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It happens to traders that thinks they can get everything in just a day, be very careful next time. One thing that matters is not the leverage you are using, but the system of security in your trading, if you can handle a trading very well, you should have your plans based on the amount you are willing to risk.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Today I started in the morning with a deposit of 200$. I opened a few trades of big lots using the full 1.500 leverage. The trades went right and my deposit almost doubled and I had 380 $ in my account with a profit of 180$. I was very happy with my earnings. I after sometime opened few more trades with big lots. This time also my analysis went right and I got another profit of 250$. I was very happy and starting dancing with job to find 630 $ in place of 200. I now made some more trades and got another 130 $ profit and now my capital was 770 $.

I thought that today is the luckiest day in my life. Profits were pouring like rain. But I decided to make it 1000$ and withdraw. So I opened some more trades but this time the market decided to punish me. My trades went in losses. I opened more trades and used complete 1.500 leverage to have a good average price. But now my luck was over. Market did not gave up before eating my entire 764 $ leaving 6$ in my trading account and leaving me with a crying heart. This was how a golden day changed into disappointment for me.

Please share my disappointment.
    Let me tell you one thing in that situation, if you are trading with that much aggressive style, then it is better for you to secure your capital, well, if you have doubled your capital, then it is better to withdraw your capital first and leave the profits in your account, then try your luck with that profits, so that you would be able to try again in case of account blow up, don't take higher risk, if you have profits and your own capital in your account, I hope you will not repeat that mistake again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    It will be better if you will not take that much risk because if you are taking that much then there is no surety that within first effort you will able to double your trading account you can loose your all equity too by doing that. So mate don't loose your trading account like this way do hard work and follow proper trading rules in your trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    It will be better if you will not take that much risk because if you are taking that much then there is no surety that within first effort you will able to double your trading account you can loose your all equity too by doing that. So mate don't loose your trading account like this way do hard work and follow proper trading rules in your trading
    Brother, he had already done all that things, and he is sharing his past experience, not present, he knows that he had bad experience and he has learned from his bad experience, he is telling others not to do the same mistake that he did in his past trading. It is good for thsoe who are doing the same.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Losses teach us the lessons the harsh way. i have learned that patience can give us great profits in trading but the only thing is it will take a bit longer time. But ignoring money management and trading with big lots will make the trader more inclined towards losing his capital. This is because with high risk we will have high stress and a stressed mind dont work properly.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Losses teach us the lessons the harsh way. i have learned that patience can give us great profits in trading but the only thing is it will take a bit longer time. But ignoring money management and trading with big lots will make the trader more inclined towards losing his capital. This is because with high risk we will have high stress and a stressed mind dont work properly.
    True brother, loses give harsh way lessons, but they are useful and a trader remember bad experiences more than good experience, so in my view, it is good for traders to get lesson rather than blaming market or someone to put blame of loses, whatever reason behind the loses, traders should keep learning.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast