"My day with Roboforex" Contest - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: "My day with Roboforex" Contest

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Every day is unique. However, in our daily routine we tend to forget about it. Why not to capture our daily experiences with pictures, photos and notes, especially if you can get a prize for that?

Administration of Roboforex forum suggests all users to participate in brand new contest named “My day with Roboforex”. Describe one day of your life with Roboforex, make your story colourful and win a prize!

Terms and conditions:

Contest is held since December 1 until December 23
    Results of the contest will be announced December 24
    Prizes will be given before December 26

All participants are agree with the fact that Roboforex company can use contest threads for its marketing or advertising goals.

To participate in the contest, user has to:

Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”

Criterias for evaluation:

• Size of the first post in a thread - 2500 symbols (excluding spaces);
    • Each story must contain conclusion about any mentioned Roboforex service - you have to describe reasons for choosing this service;
    • Each story has to be unique;
    • Screenshots are required;
    • Proper spelling.

Results:

Winners will be definded by council of moderators according to criterias listed above and overall quality of the content.

To evaluate contest threads, we will take into consideration:

• Correspondence of thread to criterias;
    • Popularity of thread (number of visits);
    • Activity of users in contest thread;
    • Quantity of “thumbs up” clicks*.

*we will carefully monitor any fraudulent activity concerning “thumbs up” clicks.

Prizes:*

1st place - 100 USD
    2nd place - 60 USD
    3rd place - 50 USD
    4th place - 35 USD
    5th place - 30 USD

6th place - 25 USD
    7th place - 20 USD
    8th place - 15 USD
    9th place - 10 USD
    10th place - 5 USD

*Przes will be paid in a form of forum bonuses.
    **In case quantity of participants will be insufficient, administration can lower quantity of prizes. If there would be no threads with correponding quality of content, first prize may not be given

You can ask any questions about this contest in this thread.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-01-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I don't think any mod or admin of this forum would feel sad if all the member get pro status and get 1000$ bonus to their trading account each and every month. But I am sure upgradation is of course a matter of judgement and decision depending on the activities of forum member. I wish some day we will see thousands of pro members and few thousands of new registered members. Me too love to see few more stories.

It would be really nice gift for participants who win the contest prize just before X-mas Day.
    you know what, i also don't know either my colleague will not like my this post
    what i firmly believe, the objective of this forum is more than bonuses , this is project for the education, and trust me if the forum fellows, start doing more natural participation, more than figure of the bonus you just elaborated, they gonna get in their daily account statement, it's all about how individual perceive, target the trading, take the bonus just as advantage not as your need, hope you got and everyone who also read my this message, hope you got my this message, apply it, see life change and trading too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Sir I am not able to edit my thread. I wanted to add screenshots which I forgot earlier. Sir why the edit post button is not there for my original thread though it is showing up next to my posts in the thread. The link to my thread.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...d=1#post223106

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    you know what, i also don't know either my colleague will not like my this post
    what i firmly believe, the objective of this forum is more than bonuses , this is project for the education, and trust me if the forum fellows, start doing more natural participation, more than figure of the bonus you just elaborated, they gonna get in their daily account statement, it's all about how individual perceive, target the trading, take the bonus just as advantage not as your need, hope you got and everyone who also read my this message, hope you got my this message, apply it, see life change and trading too
    I just mentioned the figure for an example and I know what is the objectives of the forum is. I believe other mods will agree with you. I also believe that I have the potential to do well in forex trading which might change my life with the help of roboforex and roboforex forum. And I hope I'll start my new journey in new year of 2015. And I hope I'll get all the support and service from roboforex and forum that I got previously and getting now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sir I am not able to edit my thread. I wanted to add screenshots which I forgot earlier. Sir why the edit post button is not there for my original thread though it is showing up next to my posts in the thread. The link to my thread.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...d=1#post223106
    hey, sent me the screenshot via pm and your thread link, position where in thread should be merged, and i will do it for you ok ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    hey, sent me the screenshot via pm and your thread link, position where in thread should be merged, and i will do it for you ok ?
    Sir I sent you pm. Please help me I will be thankful to you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sir I sent you pm. Please help me I will be thankful to you
    hi
    i just received and the requested changes are enforced, do check it and confirm you're satisfied with the changes

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Hi gamers,,.. i also want to add my screenshot at this post :

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...l=1#post221959

can be attached in the last paragraph in my thread : http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...oboforex-forum

Thanks Gamer . .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Hi gamers,,.. i also want to add my screenshot at this post :

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...l=1#post221959

can be attached in the last paragraph in my thread : http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...oboforex-forum

Thanks Gamer . .
    Hi
    link the thread, then content then add reference which place you want to do it, please do it asap last day , will do changes asap

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Hi
    link the thread, then content then add reference which place you want to do it, please do it asap last day , will do changes asap
    So, the final day of the contest. It was wonderful thinking from mods and admin to arrange this contest. I like to thank all mods and admin of this forum for that. I also like to thank all the participants for sharing their experience with roboforex and roboforex forum. I feel sorry for other members who didn't participate and missed a great chance to upgrade their status in the forum. Still more than 12 hours to go in the contest, so come on and join it and make it more interesting.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    I congratulate everyone with the final day of the contest! It was pleasure to read your stories, our crew will do best to evaluate them. Yet, it's not the end - if someone wants to create a story, it can be done today until the end of the day. Tomorrow we will announnce winners. See you.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast