"My day with Roboforex" Contest - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "My day with Roboforex" Contest

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Every day is unique. However, in our daily routine we tend to forget about it. Why not to capture our daily experiences with pictures, photos and notes, especially if you can get a prize for that?

Administration of Roboforex forum suggests all users to participate in brand new contest named “My day with Roboforex”. Describe one day of your life with Roboforex, make your story colourful and win a prize!

Terms and conditions:

Contest is held since December 1 until December 23
    Results of the contest will be announced December 24
    Prizes will be given before December 26

All participants are agree with the fact that Roboforex company can use contest threads for its marketing or advertising goals.

To participate in the contest, user has to:

Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”

Criterias for evaluation:

• Size of the first post in a thread - 2500 symbols (excluding spaces);
    • Each story must contain conclusion about any mentioned Roboforex service - you have to describe reasons for choosing this service;
    • Each story has to be unique;
    • Screenshots are required;
    • Proper spelling.

Results:

Winners will be definded by council of moderators according to criterias listed above and overall quality of the content.

To evaluate contest threads, we will take into consideration:

• Correspondence of thread to criterias;
    • Popularity of thread (number of visits);
    • Activity of users in contest thread;
    • Quantity of “thumbs up” clicks*.

*we will carefully monitor any fraudulent activity concerning “thumbs up” clicks.

Prizes:*

1st place - 100 USD
    2nd place - 60 USD
    3rd place - 50 USD
    4th place - 35 USD
    5th place - 30 USD

6th place - 25 USD
    7th place - 20 USD
    8th place - 15 USD
    9th place - 10 USD
    10th place - 5 USD

*Przes will be paid in a form of forum bonuses.
    **In case quantity of participants will be insufficient, administration can lower quantity of prizes. If there would be no threads with correponding quality of content, first prize may not be given

You can ask any questions about this contest in this thread.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-01-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sir Please help me to edit the title of the thread. I tried to edit the title but though the change is showing on opening the thread it is not showing on the page of the contest My Day with Roboforex where all the threads are displayed. Please change the title from " A golden day with a great broker " to " A golden day with a great broker- My first big win with Roboforex " . Thank You
    i have made the requested changes, please check it and confirm, now you're satisfied with the title
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...268#post218268

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have made the requested changes, please check it and confirm, now you're satisfied with the title
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...268#post218268
    Sir the title is still the same. It is not changed. Please check and please change the title

from

A golden day with a great broker

to

A golden day with a great broker- My first big win with Roboforex

Link

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...--%3E?p=218268

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I thought I would not write anything here before any solution of the issue. But I could not but prevent myself to help PROPENSITY100. I think our Super Mod Gamer edited the thread title but might be due to some technical reason it did not come correctly. I have just attached image of the situation and indicated where is the problem. I hope our Moderator will solve the problem soon when he comes online next time.

image1.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Sir the title is still the same. It is not changed. Please check and please change the title

from

A golden day with a great broker

to

A golden day with a great broker- My first big win with Roboforex

Link

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...--%3E?p=218268
    alright please re-check it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I thought I would not write anything here before any solution of the issue. But I could not but prevent myself to help PROPENSITY100. I think our Super Mod Gamer edited the thread title but might be due to some technical reason it did not come correctly. I have just attached image of the situation and indicated where is the problem. I hope our Moderator will solve the problem soon when he comes online next time.

image1.jpg
    probably it wasn't updated
    which problem precisely you mean flooding ( allegation ) i have already checked it, but you will get answer about it within 1 day.
    cause this is the contest and you trying to work hard so i appreciate it, but other mods will see it as well
    let's see

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    probably it wasn't updated
    which problem precisely you mean flooding ( allegation ) i have already checked it, but you will get answer about it within 1 day.
    cause this is the contest and you trying to work hard so i appreciate it, but other mods will see it as well
    let's see
    I think PROPENSITY100 would be very happy to see his thread title changed to his desired one. I am glad that you have checked my posts. No matter what is the decision about my posts from other mods I would love to hear that. And I always ready to help my fellow forum members and get help in any matter. Whatever lets see what happens.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    I think PROPENSITY100 would be very happy to see his thread title changed to his desired one. I am glad that you have checked my posts. No matter what is the decision about my posts from other mods I would love to hear that. And I always ready to help my fellow forum members and get help in any matter. Whatever lets see what happens.
    nkhan2810 it is true that you are a nice member of the forum and also help everyone. I would support you and would like you winning prize in this contest. After finding everyone participating in the contests I am also motivated and Today I also decided to take part in the contest. Though I am joining late I would give a tough fight to everyone. Of course the competition is friendly and between members of the same family that we are of Roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    nkhan2810 it is true that you are a nice member of the forum and also help everyone. I would support you and would like you winning prize in this contest. After finding everyone participating in the contests I am also motivated and Today I also decided to take part in the contest. Though I am joining late I would give a tough fight to everyone. Of course the competition is friendly and between members of the same family that we are of Roboforex forum.
    I would love to see your thread in this contest. It is always good to have strong fight between contestants. I have experienced more than a dozen wins in different contests. That is why when I see a contest I become energized and work promptly. And really like to help others so that everyone can give big fight for the winning place. Actually this is simply different contest from others and I would be very happy if I get some winning place in this contest too but surely not by any unfair mean.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    I would love to see your thread in this contest. It is always good to have strong fight between contestants. I have experienced more than a dozen wins in different contests. That is why when I see a contest I become energized and work promptly. And really like to help others so that everyone can give big fight for the winning place. Actually this is simply different contest from others and I would be very happy if I get some winning place in this contest too but surely not by any unfair mean.
    It is true that you are a helping and good member of the forum. My liking for you has increased seeing your sportive spirit. I have no objection if you get the first place but as you said to keep the contests fair I just informed you what I noticed. Thank you and best of luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    alright please re-check it
    Yes sir now my title got changed and everything is fine. Thank you

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast