"My day with Roboforex" Contest - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "My day with Roboforex" Contest

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Every day is unique. However, in our daily routine we tend to forget about it. Why not to capture our daily experiences with pictures, photos and notes, especially if you can get a prize for that?

Administration of Roboforex forum suggests all users to participate in brand new contest named “My day with Roboforex”. Describe one day of your life with Roboforex, make your story colourful and win a prize!

Terms and conditions:

Contest is held since December 1 until December 23
    Results of the contest will be announced December 24
    Prizes will be given before December 26

All participants are agree with the fact that Roboforex company can use contest threads for its marketing or advertising goals.

To participate in the contest, user has to:

Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”

Criterias for evaluation:

• Size of the first post in a thread - 2500 symbols (excluding spaces);
    • Each story must contain conclusion about any mentioned Roboforex service - you have to describe reasons for choosing this service;
    • Each story has to be unique;
    • Screenshots are required;
    • Proper spelling.

Results:

Winners will be definded by council of moderators according to criterias listed above and overall quality of the content.

To evaluate contest threads, we will take into consideration:

• Correspondence of thread to criterias;
    • Popularity of thread (number of visits);
    • Activity of users in contest thread;
    • Quantity of “thumbs up” clicks*.

*we will carefully monitor any fraudulent activity concerning “thumbs up” clicks.

Prizes:*

1st place - 100 USD
    2nd place - 60 USD
    3rd place - 50 USD
    4th place - 35 USD
    5th place - 30 USD

6th place - 25 USD
    7th place - 20 USD
    8th place - 15 USD
    9th place - 10 USD
    10th place - 5 USD

*Przes will be paid in a form of forum bonuses.
    **In case quantity of participants will be insufficient, administration can lower quantity of prizes. If there would be no threads with correponding quality of content, first prize may not be given

You can ask any questions about this contest in this thread.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-01-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Sir need your help with this. Sir actually I wrote without counting my symbols. But after reading shivanandfx question and your answer I counted my symbols and it were only 2100 symbols. So I added some more content to my original thread and edited it. Sir please tell me there is nothing wrong in editing the original thread, right... ?
    That's nothing wrong in editing your thread. Just make sure that your story is completed and aligned with requirements before the end of the contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    It is really the limitation of forum - you can attach up to 5 pictures to your post. However, you can embed your pictures from hosting like itmages.com. 2500 is the mininum amount of symbols required for the story - you can write more, it's up to you.
    I get it now. I was worried a bit too whether I would be able to edit my first content or not. I add 2/3 more lines to my story and it is now crossed 2500. I never embedded image with image.com so I think better leave it for now. And it is good to see participants are increasing at good rate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”
    I just forget to follow this rule when I opened a thread for this contest. You can find my current title is "I was a trader with no money...". Please edit it for me. Please edit it to "I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money". I hope it will be edited soon and I'll find it on this contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I just forget to follow this rule when I opened a thread for this contest. You can find my current title is "I was a trader with no money...". Please edit it for me. Please edit it to "I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money". I hope it will be edited soon and I'll find it on this contest.
    Hi
    I have edited it , as per your request, watch out
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...711#post218711

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I get it now. I was worried a bit too whether I would be able to edit my first content or not. I add 2/3 more lines to my story and it is now crossed 2500. I never embedded image with image.com so I think better leave it for now. And it is good to see participants are increasing at good rate.
    yeah, it's nice to seem peoples are getting involved more and more about their stories with RoboForex and the good thing about this contest, even we have more members at the end of the contest, few are winners, but others all has chances to get a better forum status rookie or pro ( you already pro) so participating in this contest for majority forum fellows is a great deal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi
    I have edited it , as per your request, watch out
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...711#post218711
    Thanks a lot Super Moderator Gamer. I have seen it and it is perfectly OK. I know it is now perfect for the contest. I got a thumbs up till now and hope to get more till the end of the contest.

yeah, it's nice to seem peoples are getting involved more and more about their stories with RoboForex and the good thing about this contest, even we have more members at the end of the contest, few are winners, but others all has chances to get a better forum status rookie or pro ( you already pro) so participating in this contest for majority forum fellows is a great deal
    It is really good that many forum members are coming and joining the contest. I am lucky that already have a pro status and really it is good opportunity for others to improve their status. And really looking forward to good and successful contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Sir I have a complain against nkhan2810. He, being a pro member is flooding his contest thread with his own posts. In the last 24 hours I have noticed that he has flooded his contest thread with 7 replies. I do not think it is in compliance with the forum rules to flood a particular thread with several replies in a day. Please sir he is a pro member but I think he have not read the forum rules, So ask him to stop multi posting in his own thread just to win the contest.

You can check for yourself here is his link and he posted 7 replies in the last 24 hours in his contest thread.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...al-money/page2

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Sir I have a complain against nkhan2810. He, being a pro member is flooding his contest thread with his own posts. In the last 24 hours I have noticed that he has flooded his contest thread with 7 replies. I do not think it is in compliance with the forum rules to flood a particular thread with several replies in a day. Please sir he is a pro member but I think he have not read the forum rules, So ask him to stop multi posting in his own thread just to win the contest.

You can check for yourself here is his link and he posted 7 replies in the last 24 hours in his contest thread.

ok, i will check it, do not worry about it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post

ok, i will check it, do not worry about it
    I would like to thank forexfighter007 for reminding me about the forum rules. I gave myself few minutes to read the rules again. I would really love to hear something from Super Moderator Gamer about my posting and what did I do wrong in my posting. And I have just stopped writing anything to any threads of this contest. And I would like to request moderator(s) to delete or erase my posts if I have flooded my thread with my unnecessary posts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Sir Please help me to edit the title of the thread. I tried to edit the title but though the change is showing on opening the thread it is not showing on the page of the contest My Day with Roboforex where all the threads are displayed. Please change the title from " A golden day with a great broker " to " A golden day with a great broker- My first big win with Roboforex " . Thank You

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast