"My day with Roboforex" Contest
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "My day with Roboforex" Contest

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Every day is unique. However, in our daily routine we tend to forget about it. Why not to capture our daily experiences with pictures, photos and notes, especially if you can get a prize for that?

Administration of Roboforex forum suggests all users to participate in brand new contest named “My day with Roboforex”. Describe one day of your life with Roboforex, make your story colourful and win a prize!

Terms and conditions:

Contest is held since December 1 until December 23
    Results of the contest will be announced December 24
    Prizes will be given before December 26

All participants are agree with the fact that Roboforex company can use contest threads for its marketing or advertising goals.

To participate in the contest, user has to:

Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”

Criterias for evaluation:

• Size of the first post in a thread - 2500 symbols (excluding spaces);
    • Each story must contain conclusion about any mentioned Roboforex service - you have to describe reasons for choosing this service;
    • Each story has to be unique;
    • Screenshots are required;
    • Proper spelling.

Results:

Winners will be definded by council of moderators according to criterias listed above and overall quality of the content.

To evaluate contest threads, we will take into consideration:

• Correspondence of thread to criterias;
    • Popularity of thread (number of visits);
    • Activity of users in contest thread;
    • Quantity of “thumbs up” clicks*.

*we will carefully monitor any fraudulent activity concerning “thumbs up” clicks.

Prizes:*

1st place - 100 USD
    2nd place - 60 USD
    3rd place - 50 USD
    4th place - 35 USD
    5th place - 30 USD

6th place - 25 USD
    7th place - 20 USD
    8th place - 15 USD
    9th place - 10 USD
    10th place - 5 USD

*Przes will be paid in a form of forum bonuses.
    **In case quantity of participants will be insufficient, administration can lower quantity of prizes. If there would be no threads with correponding quality of content, first prize may not be given

You can ask any questions about this contest in this thread.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-01-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Besides - I remind that participating in this contest can help you upgrade your current status and increase your bonus for posting. Read more about it here.

Contest is underway, go ahead!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Sir I made a thread please check it and advise me whether it is okay in terms of length and quality, otherwise I will edit it.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...-all-beginners

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Can we add more contents to already posted article of ours. I mean is editing allowed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Can we add more contents to already posted article of ours. I mean is editing allowed.
    probably yes if you can edit the thread, let me know if you can edit the thread which you started ?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Well, after a long time we see a good contest sees the light in this forum. I really liked the concept of the contest. It is really awesome idea. I think many forum member must be participating in this contest. It is really good to be a participant of this contest too no matter I win or lose. And very soon I definitely going to participate. Thanks forum Admin and moderators to bring this nice concept of contest.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Sir I made a thread please check it and advise me whether it is okay in terms of length and quality, otherwise I will edit it.

http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...-all-beginners
    It seems that in your text you have amount of symbols close to 1000. According to the rules, you have to have at least 2500. Also, some spelling is worth correcting. You can measure it yourself using Microsoft Word (or Google docs - it's free online text editor).

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I thought I have to complete the story around 2500 symbols, that is why I deleted some portion of my story and two screen shot. I could not add more than 5 screenshots too in the tread. This might be a technical limitation. I would request forum admin to increase the screen shot limit to 7 at least. I used MS Word to count the symbols. Whatever my story is online now and I hope some members and moderators might like it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Sir need your help with this. Sir actually I wrote without counting my symbols. But after reading shivanandfx question and your answer I counted my symbols and it were only 2100 symbols. So I added some more content to my original thread and edited it. Sir please tell me there is nothing wrong in editing the original thread, right... ?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I thought I have to complete the story around 2500 symbols, that is why I deleted some portion of my story and two screen shot. I could not add more than 5 screenshots too in the tread. This might be a technical limitation. I would request forum admin to increase the screen shot limit to 7 at least. I used MS Word to count the symbols. Whatever my story is online now and I hope some members and moderators might like it.
    It is really the limitation of forum - you can attach up to 5 pictures to your post. However, you can embed your pictures from hosting like itmages.com. 2500 is the mininum amount of symbols required for the story - you can write more, it's up to you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast