Easy to make profits but difficult to keep them
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to make profits but difficult to keep them

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

Easy to make profits but difficult to keep them

I think that the Forex market is easy to make a profit, but that are difficult to maintain them because he should learn to overcome the greed and capital management in a good way in the beginning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    no the forex its hard to make profits for the newbies and easy for an expert but he can lose them because of his greedy so forex its hard and easy and fir me i see it so hard

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    I agree that profits are easier to make than to keep.

Traders with experience of 2-3 years can do nice profit if they are focused enough.

But after profits are made traders often start doing what I call "episodic" trades. Nothing happens, markets are dull, trader sees no setups from his trading system (style) and boredom wins. He decides - "I can make small scalp here". He enters, makes some profit, then he thinks - "wow, I can do some more!" He enters again, loses, then again, loses, and finishes with a losing streak. After that he needs already to cover his losses, he seeks for "something" that can bring him profits.

He loses not only portion of his deposit but also emotional capital. He'd better spend his time and energy for seeking good trades - proven trades that make him money over time. Instead of it he focuses on covering losses and then skips one good trade, then another... Result is spioled. You may call it "greed".

I would say it's inability to wait with right attitude

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think in the forex trading to keep consistency make profit is very difficult because occasionally you will make the profit in the trading but you can't make it all the time and i think it is very hard to achieve regular base but i think if you have the good knowledge of the trading and practice of the trading then you will make the good profit in the trading,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Yes for a trader it becomes very much hard to make profits sometimes, and thus the trader must trader with all the knowledge and skills which is important to make trades with profitable approach and make some decent money with it.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I agree, to make a profit is very easy, but to make it consistent, it is not easy. my experience so far, I am very easy to get a profit, but I do not use money management so that the profit run out at the next day. so now I am just focused on making a consistent profit with strict money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally, i dont think it easy to make profit in trading is easy,they are lots involve in profit making of Forex trading and patient is another thing one also need to have before one can earn a dime from the business of trading and alots of trader are struggling to handle the waiting Forex trading have and they we see lots of wrong entry of newbies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I personally agree with this that greediness mars the trader who are having a little experience in trading. There are many time-charts used by traders world wide and impact of trading volumes suddenly change the direction of price movement which can or cannot be sustaining for long enough to acquire some profits by traders, especially users of time-chart frames of small duration lose their money deposited in the account in this way. Again, money management is the pillar of success in forex, it can never never be denied. Forex is not easy, without skill and patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by amrmorasamir View Post
    I think that the Forex market is easy to make a profit, but that are difficult to maintain them because he should learn to overcome the greed and capital management in a good way in the beginning
    Who has no any perfect money management with better strategies he will not get profit perfectly... So of course a trader should maintain perfect money management with better risk management...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think from the forex currency trading to maintain reliability create earnings is very complicated since from time to time you might create the particular earnings from the investing however, you are unable to allow it to be on a regular basis and also my spouse and i think it is very difficult to accomplish standard base yet i'm sure should you have the nice information about the particular investing and also train with the investing then you certainly will make the nice earnings from the investing,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast