Forex for financial assistance - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex for financial assistance

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Forex for financial assistance

With the growth of technology life has become much more worth living and enjoyable. But to have both a good life and good reputation we need money. usually everyone of us whether employed or not needs some financial assistance. If we can learn Forex and its various strategies it can provide us that much needed financial assistance. What do you think?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    forex trading is the place where everyone have the chances to make money and even build a great career in there, but all depend to the ability and knowledge and then why traders need to prepare themselves with take leaning and practicing, this is the way for them to know how manage the business,
    forex trading is a good solution for them who want to get the freedom, this is financial freedom

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the forex trading is a very wided market which involves variety of money investments . . countries which trade Forex or those which allows it`s citizens to trade Forex they have a good chance to get more investments .with the other currencies . unless these countries which do not permit the Forex trading . you can find them a very poor countries . also in dept

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    As it is , the forex is a work on its own, if you are trading forex and you are still calling it financial assistant, then you have not given in to the full trading of forex has career. There are many that does not do anything apart from trading forex, that is the main way to have say in what the trader do in the market all the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As it is , the forex is a work on its own, if you are trading forex and you are still calling it financial assistant, then you have not given in to the full trading of forex has career. There are many that does not do anything apart from trading forex, that is the main way to have say in what the trader do in the market all the time.
    Yes It is only 3 months I started Forex and as of Now I am not a full time trader trading Forex to pay for my living. However in this three months of trading I found that Forex is assisting me a lot financially as I can get good income here. If I am able to earn consistent profits then surely I would consider to become a full time trader here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes It is only 3 months I started Forex and as of Now I am not a full time trader trading Forex to pay for my living. However in this three months of trading I found that Forex is assisting me a lot financially as I can get good income here. If I am able to earn consistent profits then surely I would consider to become a full time trader here.
    It is all about what you know to do, there are so many ways the market can be done, there are traders that are using it for the financial assistant, while their are traders that do it solely for earning their primary income. In whatever you do, try to be careful in what you know and the way you are making that to working for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I don't believe that you already have good income in forex, three months is too early to declare that you are already have a good income consistently, even I think that three months is included newbie. But I do not think negatively about you, if you really are successful in getting consistently good income with only three months of experience, then you are incredible and I have never found this kind of case in the forex field.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I don't believe that you already have good income in forex, three months is too early to declare that you are already have a good income consistently, even I think that three months is included newbie. But I do not think negatively about you, if you really are successful in getting consistently good income with only three months of experience, then you are incredible and I have never found this kind of case in the forex field.
    I think you have not read my post properly Please read it again, I declared that when I am able to earn consistent profits from trading then I would become a full time trader. Now I am able to get some assistance from Forex apart from my regular income. It may take a few years of learning and experience before I see myself as a full time trader

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Can you support your claim with proof that you are actually earning in forex trading? Because its seems many are doubting your capability to make earnings in forex in just three months. And as a full time trader paying for your living? How much do you earn each month on average now? And how much trading capital you have now? Because having a supporting proof can really help a lot. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    That's strange he taken only 3 months to become a full time trader in this business, even I am learning since more then 9 months now and I am still in demo trading account, but I think if anybody learn well in starting then he can start real trading for sure, but I have also never found this kind of case in my trading career till now

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    What I know here is that forex is a very good means to eran stably, it is traders that does not know how to trdae that are more in the market, this is why they think the market is a bad place. It can give you money either you are a long term, short term, or full time or part-time forex trader. Just try to trade in the like manner ad earn.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast