Forex for financial assistance - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex for financial assistance

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Forex for financial assistance

With the growth of technology life has become much more worth living and enjoyable. But to have both a good life and good reputation we need money. usually everyone of us whether employed or not needs some financial assistance. If we can learn Forex and its various strategies it can provide us that much needed financial assistance. What do you think?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah there is no doubt in it forex trading can give us a lot but because of less hard work and less learning we always loose money in forex. I we have to stop playing with our money in forex market because first we should try to concentrate on proper learning and should make a good trading system for us. Forex trading is a risky business and without any precaution its not safe at all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I quite agree with this, the forex is for financial assistance, it gives you money and you can be very okay for the rest p your life by trading forex. Except that you will have to be a good trader before you can do this. You will also be the kind trader that ahs the full potential of trading in all aspect of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    With the growth of technology life has become much more worth living and enjoyable. But to have both a good life and good reputation we need money. usually everyone of us whether employed or not needs some financial assistance. If we can learn Forex and its various strategies it can provide us that much needed financial assistance. What do you think?
    Yes you're right, forex can become financial assistance for successful trader, but I still think that forex just as financial assistance for the minority of traders, because I often read that 95% of traders are unsuccessful, this means that forex is not financial assistance for the majority of traders, it is the objective of my mind that just know that many traders who fail and have leave forex, many of my friends who have leave forex, and I did not find a single person who succeed in forex apart in the online media.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Forex trading business is giving a very new hope to many people in this world. You are saying right its a very good source of money even we can make unlimited amount of profit from forex but the risk will be always their. I think loss is a part of our business. We can't ignore our losses but they should be limited in our trading that will be good for us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Forex trading business is giving a very new hope to many people in this world. You are saying right its a very good source of money even we can make unlimited amount of profit from forex but the risk will be always their. I think loss is a part of our business. We can't ignore our losses but they should be limited in our trading that will be good for us
    We all trade Forex because it can give us good income. No one is happy to lose money but with forex trade, it cannot be helped sometimes and the best way for a trader to handle it is to strive to remain on top of things as lose in forex trade is never final unless a trader was carefree to have allowed his entire account to blow up!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    The big benefit of forex is the high leverage we get. If we have good knowledge this high leverage can greatly boost our earnings. I am working in forex and getting money as well which is very enough for me to be bale to fulfill my financial goals. Forex is a great means to earn using the itnernet from the comfort of our house.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Taking a closer look to the things of the forex market, it does help the trader to have more success in the market. No matter what you will achieve in the market, your creativity will be specified as well. And going forward in trading, you do not look as if you are the receiver, but try to build your mind to mutual benefits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think any high risk trading system could be much risky so it will be good to use less risk no matter which type of leverage you are choosing sir but I will suggest to focus much on your risk management and never try to avoid the use of stop loss. Forex can make us a rich in life but we have to use all trading precaution in our trading regularly

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I quite agree with this, the forex is for financial assistance, it gives you money and you can be very okay for the rest p your life by trading forex. Except that you will have to be a good trader before you can do this. You will also be the kind trader that ahs the full potential of trading in all aspect of trading.
    Well, this seems that you are quite dependent upon forex trading, and you think that you will be able to make that much money with forex market which you are expecting, that's good, but remember, it is not easy to keep maintain while you are getting older, because your expenses will rise and your fear of loss will also rise, you will trade with least risk, and if you will trade with least risk then the return will also least.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Low risk trading is better than high risk trading if we are doing trading with high risk goal then for sure our risk will be high and the chance of loosing a lot of money will be also there. So I not want to see anyone to loose his all money in forex I want your success in this business so follow a good low risk trading system

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast