Uses Of Indicators - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Uses Of Indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Uses Of Indicators

Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    The uses of indicators will give you 100 percent market movement. Uses of indicators it's helpful and good for a good Trader to be use before entering into the market. But some good traders believe you can enter into market without the use of the indicators before make it a day. As for me and for newbies in the forex trading is will always advise to be use the some indicators before entering market to know the strength of the market for the day before place any trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Indicators are good and form of making analysis, to have a good analysis made, we need to have our chat analyzed and the indicator is the one of the helping tools in getting a good analysis done in the market. A lot of traders who don't know how to make use of an indicator when trading will probably loss their money on the other hand we need to ensure using the indicator on the demo account for a long time to confirm how effective it is.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    if we use more and more indicators for trading in forex market then you can not win this market. because some indicator work differently in different time of frame so i also use indicator but i don't think they give you 100 % chance or signal to trade forex market so use indicator with you wise not only depend on indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Yes, using indicators is very good in forex business. The only thing that shows the movement of the market and explain what The is going to do is indicator. Using indicator is very helpful for the newbies that doesn't know how to use candle stick and naked trading. I urge all the newbie and traders to be use indicator before placing your order. Using indicator is very good and helpful for the traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .
    Yes of course, I agree with that. Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition, no matter whether it is technical indicators or fundamental indicators, both are very useful to help us in market analysis. I find not a few traders who say they do not trust the indicators, even a lot of price action traders say that technical indicators are bad and can not be trusted. They only use candlestick to analyze. They do not think that candlestick chart is one kind of technical indicator as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    well if you only rely on indictaor then you are in danger but in you rely on the indicator + new + experience then you are safe becoz indicator give you direction and news will confirm your entry and experience will tell you how to recover loss if trade gone in loss :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    In the event that you are discussing these two markers then I need to disclose to you that I am not utilizing these two pointers right now but rather that is valid that each marker give us a considerable measure of preferred standpoint however its rely on a broker how he is utilizing all pointers if these two pointers are giving you best outcome in your exchanging examination then for beyond any doubt you can utilize these markers

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Can be very useful sometimes but only when they are coupled with other forms of analysis such as the technical and fundamental analysis and also when they are conferred with the trend line and support and resistance levels only then they can be reliable otherwise indicated cannot do anything on their on because there are many complexities.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I think Moving average and MACD are the best indicateurs to use for me I use moving average indicateur with support and resistance strategy this is helpful for me I can know the trend of market and I find the best position to open my order so thank you very much friend for this thread

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes Indicators are very helpful tools to understand market condition such as market's uptrend or downtrend. Indicators indicates us market's flow in other words we can say that these indicators are language of forex chart. their are many other useful indicators which can help us to understand market's position like Bollinger Bands, MACD, MA, RSI, SMA Etc...

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213