Uses Of Indicators - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses Of Indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Uses Of Indicators

Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I don't think that without using indicator's its very hard to make money or its complicated to know about the market movement, there are many forex trader's who are following naked trading style for their trading, I think smmehedi07 you are a new trader in this business right now but slowly slowly you will able to see many great forex trader's in forex who not use any indicator in their trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .
    RSI and Oscillator are type of oscillator. These indicator is type of leading indicator. This indicator is very useful fro trader to predict the next move of the price. These indicator lead the price, this indicator move in the front of price. Till now, these indicator still my favorite indicator. You also can add your meta trader with MACD, or another oscillator indicator

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Undoubtedly we can say that indicators are our best friend. To me, indicators are very effective through which I can able to operate market analysis more easily. Without the help of those indicators I cannot think to continue trading. At present I am using some common indicators like- MA, PSAR, Stochastic, Fibonacci and I am grateful to those indicators.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I think its wrong to say that "without indicators we cannot understand market movements", with or without indicators we can trade the market by just looking on the chart or by using trend line or by just identifying support and resistance, what is important for traders is they know how to read a chart and be able to identify a trending or a choppy market. Indicators are just a tool to help us in timing our entry in the market but indicators cannot be right all the time, using them wont guarantee success in our trading.
    There are many types of indicators and the usefulness of each indicator, not only to help us for the timing of our entry, as an example is the moving average indicator, the main purpose of Mocing Average is to determine the average market movements within a certain period of time. No one gives a guarantee for us to be successful, with or without indicator though.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .
    Indicators are not the only way to see the market conditions (direction and trend). For naked traders, to see the market, it does not require the help of an indicator, just based on candlestick patterns, chart patterns or draw a line form the trendline. In contrast to the use of indicators that tend to lag or repaint, the adherents of price action to read the market of what was seen on a chart.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    There are many types of indicators and the usefulness of each indicator, not only to help us for the timing of our entry, as an example is the moving average indicator, the main purpose of Mocing Average is to determine the average market movements within a certain period of time. No one gives a guarantee for us to be successful, with or without indicator though.
    Indicator's are very useful in our analysis that's true mate, Even I also use moving average indicator some time but you are saying right that there is no success without any proper market understand in forex, we should work hard in this business have to spend a lot of time with this business, only a good trading experience will lead to success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I see that most of indicatrs always give us a wrong signals,If we ask anyone just depend on indicators you will see that he or she is loosing in forex market becoause most of indicators follows the prices then why we follow indicators we should follows the prices also,I see the only honest indicators is the moving average becaouse it is numbers

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Indicator's are very useful in our analysis that's true mate, Even I also use moving average indicator some time but you are saying right that there is no success without any proper market understand in forex, we should work hard in this business have to spend a lot of time with this business, only a good trading experience will lead to success
    Yup, indicators will be a tools to help us in trading only if we can understand how to work with it, conversely it will be useless if we don't have proper knowledge on the tools. Like a words said: 'Tools will only work properly when used by people who understand how to use it.'

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Indeed we must take a look at which critically simply because numerous trader's believe that indications tend to be ineffective they're associated with the marketplace conjecture and when presently there features aren't great after that the reason why anyone may include individuals indications within our meta investor software program we ought to consider which critically

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa_22 View Post
    I see that most of indicatrs always give us a wrong signals,If we ask anyone just depend on indicators you will see that he or she is loosing in forex market becoause most of indicators follows the prices then why we follow indicators we should follows the prices also,I see the only honest indicators is the moving average becaouse it is numbers
    No I don't think so if you are thinking that all indicator's give wrong trading signals then its your own thinking I am using couple of good technical indicator's which giving me better result to make a good technical analysis in forex. So for me the use of indicator's is not bad at all and I like to use some of best indicator's in mt4

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast