Uses Of Indicators - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses Of Indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Uses Of Indicators

Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    You are right, indicators are the tools that help traders to understand the possible movement of market, that thing also help a trader to analyze the market, it is not necessary to use indicators in analysis, but if a person use it then it helps. I personally use some volatility and trend indicators. Stochastic and RSI are best indicators.
    Many traders who said that he did not use indicators because he does not believe in indicator, he only uses candlestick for analysis, I just want to ask one thing, Does he ever got false signals of using candlestick pattern formation? I think it was the same, in any way we read the chart, we can never escape from false signals.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Right rina ji that's a real truth in forex market because there is not system which will give you accurate result all the time. We can't say that indicator's are useless or they not provide any good signals its basically depend upon our trading knowledge and experience too even many successful and professional trader's use indicator's like RSI, MACD, Moving average etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    There is no accurate trading method in forex so we have to respect our losses in forex. We have to do trade with a good mindset we don't have to fear while trading and don't have to do any risk trading. Be happy and try to focus on slow learning. My target is always to focus on 7 to 10 percent per month. I don't like to play any gamble

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Right rina ji that's a real truth in forex market because there is not system which will give you accurate result all the time. We can't say that indicator's are useless or they not provide any good signals its basically depend upon our trading knowledge and experience too even many successful and professional trader's use indicator's like RSI, MACD, Moving average etc.
    Yes , forexlearner . I totally agree with you that if a trader has good trading skills and experience then he can easily analysis the market without any help of Indicators . But if a trader take help from Indicator for analyzing the market condition then it is not bad and it is more helpful for him .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Generally, the indicator will help the trader to be successful in this market, it takes time at times, but it will only be possible when the trader do I well. The use of indicator is essential, and I do not think there is a trader that does not use it, they may only have a stronger means of trading, and the indicator might be a confirmative purposes only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes , Indicators give the great instruction for understanding the market . So if we can proper use of them then we can easily make a good amount of profit . So before opening a new trade we need to analysis the market correctly then following indicator and news we can easily make a good amount of profit .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    indicator is the tool to help the trader when they want to make approach and analyze the market, traders need to know some types of indicators and so they have different function and although all of them are same, the traders do not use it as a sources of signals, because indicator just follow the price in the market, and traders, with their own analysis, they can make some conclusion and make it as signals

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Even there are many trader's who only doing trading since couple of months, because of good naked trading experience they not use any indicator and like to make money with naked trading style, actually its depend upon our taste too, some time indicator's work for a trader's analysis and some time he or she like to use naked chart for analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Even there are many trader's who only doing trading since couple of months, because of good naked trading experience they not use any indicator and like to make money with naked trading style, actually its depend upon our taste too, some time indicator's work for a trader's analysis and some time he or she like to use naked chart for analysis
    It is your choice on this, but I remain that the indicators are very good for the trader to earn from. If the trader understand this very well, he will have success in doing it. Naked trading is also very good, but the trader need to understand why he is doing it because the naked trading doe snot fit all trading deals in the market, so the trader should be very careful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .
    I think its wrong to say that "without indicators we cannot understand market movements", with or without indicators we can trade the market by just looking on the chart or by using trend line or by just identifying support and resistance, what is important for traders is they know how to read a chart and be able to identify a trending or a choppy market. Indicators are just a tool to help us in timing our entry in the market but indicators cannot be right all the time, using them wont guarantee success in our trading.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast