Uses Of Indicators - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses Of Indicators

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Uses Of Indicators

Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    If you are talking about these two indicators then I want to tell you that I am not using these two indicators at the moment but that's true that every indicator give us a lot of advantage but its depend upon a trader how he is using all indicators if these two indicators are giving you best result in your trading analysis then for sure you can use these indicators
    Yes , You are right . Without using indicator a expert Forex trader can understand the market condition . But i think if you are a new Forex trader then without using indicator it is very difficult for understanding the market condition .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    What do you mean about indicators? Do you mean that indicators are some tools that are stored in the indicator folder in our trading terminal? I think the news on the economic calendar is including indicators, but it is a fundamental indicator. Chart is including an indicator, but usually trading platform provider make the chart as a patent indicator in their platform or an innate feature of their trading platform. Imagine if they keep candlestick chart in the indicator folder, as I find Kagi charts as an indicator that can be stored in the indicator folder, or renko charts in the EA folder.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Indicator is very vital in the market, many has said that it delays, but I say it is not the main thing, but the way the trader use their own indicator. You have to build up your own trading system with the indicator you are using, and by then, you will have absolute trading result with it, it is really nothing hard to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Now days every trader do trade with the help of indicators without indicators we can not know exactly about market movement. So if you are using meta trader 4 for trading so you should install some basic indicators for our information . Because without indicator it is very hard to learn about market movement .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There are several benefits of doing good trading with indicators, but you will have to look for the one that will best fit your trading styles, that is what will brig the success to you. Many traders are not saying good things about the indicators trading, but I will ever say good thing because it is the way I handle my own indicators that matters.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    What do you mean about indicators? Do you mean that indicators are some tools that are stored in the indicator folder in our trading terminal? I think the news on the economic calendar is including indicators, but it is a fundamental indicator. Chart is including an indicator, but usually trading platform provider make the chart as a patent indicator in their platform or an innate feature of their trading platform. Imagine if they keep candlestick chart in the indicator folder, as I find Kagi charts as an indicator that can be stored in the indicator folder, or renko charts in the EA folder.
    Yes , You are right . from my own concepts which helps to understanding the market condition that things called Indicators . Because A new Forex trader cannot analysis the Forex market correctly if he did not use Indicators . But if he use indicator for his trading then he can earn some profit from his trading . Everyone knows that News is very important for Forex trading . So i think if you can combine Indicator and you trading strategy then you can make a good amount of profit .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    traders will need indicators for trading, no matter what methods is used for trading, fundamental analysis and also technical analysis,
    and some of them have their own function or maybe similar, we can see there are several types for indicators,and traders need to understand about them before make them for trading forex, they can use it at demo account first to know them deeply
    but, the basic of them are same, just record some data from now to past and traders need to analyze them, they are not as source of signals

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    For so long in the market, the indicator is helping the trader to have the good results in the market, the indicator has helped many traders, even the so called renowned great traders of these days that the world are celebrating, I do not joke with indicator, but the trader handling the indicator should be very careful to put it in the best use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .
    yes now working again with the osma with the EA system. i guess to learns of the better with the past work on notification as to keep on improving of chance to prepare of the better entrance with the future plan on managing of the good plan with the trading jobs of the finance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    For so long in the market, the indicator is helping the trader to have the good results in the market, the indicator has helped many traders, even the so called renowned great traders of these days that the world are celebrating, I do not joke with indicator, but the trader handling the indicator should be very careful to put it in the best use.
    You are right, indicators are the tools that help traders to understand the possible movement of market, that thing also help a trader to analyze the market, it is not necessary to use indicators in analysis, but if a person use it then it helps. I personally use some volatility and trend indicators. Stochastic and RSI are best indicators.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast