Uses Of Indicators
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses Of Indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Uses Of Indicators

Indicators are very helpful for understanding the market condition . because without indicators we cannot understand the market movements . So we can use Indicator for our own help . I think RSI , OsMA is the best indicator for using in your chart .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    If you are talking about these two indicators then I want to tell you that I am not using these two indicators at the moment but that's true that every indicator give us a lot of advantage but its depend upon a trader how he is using all indicators if these two indicators are giving you best result in your trading analysis then for sure you can use these indicators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Indicators is very much helpful for me to understand the market condition. As I'm a newbie and trying to learn the Forex world so, currently I didn't using this two Indicators at the moment, but it is very much true that without Indicators we cannot understand the market movement so we should use indicators for our own help and it also give us lots of advantage about trading. But it completely depends upon the users how they use it and gain profit. As per about me I save this thread to my learning tool for my further use in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    all indicators are good and have their own function and characteristic, but all almost have same function with just record data from now to past and traders just need to analyze them and not make them as sources of signals,
    but it is good to do not use many indicators for trading, one or two is good enough and will not confuse them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes we have to look at that seriously because many trader's think that indicators are useless they are related to the market prediction and if there functions are not good then why anybody will add those indicators in our meta trader software we should think about that seriously

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well for me the use of indicators is very important now before I was not using much indicator but my strategy is not helping me much now until I am not using couple of indicators in my trading strategy I am using moving average, rsi, and macd in my trading strategy I think they are very useful for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Firstly, permit me to correct the notion that you can not know the market direction without the use of the indicator, some traders are actually naked trading traders, while some will use the pivot trading systems or the candle stick price action to do the trading, they are better in giving the signal.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Firstly, permit me to correct the notion that you can not know the market direction without the use of the indicator, some traders are actually naked trading traders, while some will use the pivot trading systems or the candle stick price action to do the trading, they are better in giving the signal.
    Indicators help to simplify the market and to get the signals that market will be volatile, the trend of market, the volume of trading etc. So, these indicators help, but if we use trend line, chart patterns, candle stick patterns to understand the market movement then there isn't any need to use any kind of indicator, though I use indicators in my trading and analysis, but I think traders should know that they can trade without indicators too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah for sure we can do trade without indicators mate there are many trader's who like to do trade without using any indicators its just all about our trading experience if you have a very good trading experience in forex then it will not be much hard for you to do trade with naked trading system but many trader's like to do trade with indicator's too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Its all about our trading experience everybody can't follow this system but I think professional trader's can do trade without using any indicator on the other hand most of trader's who are new like to use indicator's and in starting phase we can do trade by using indicator's in forex they are very good for our analysis at all

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast