Leverage to choose
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leverage to choose

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Leverage to choose

At the time of creating a trading account different broker offer wide variety of leverage. Which one is the best to select?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the best leverage to choose in my opinion is the highest that is something cause it give you great purchase power and make you can take high risk at the time you want or low risk all at the time you want and if you choose lower there is no error about that don't worry

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I prefer high financial leverage, a 1:500 or 1:1000 and I powered myself capital and choose the appropriate lot size in trading even underestimate the proportion of risk and does not lose much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    i see the leverage you if you have small capial you must choose high leverage 1:1000 or 1:500 to avoid the risks about your acount from mergin but if you have big capital account you can choose leverage as you like 1:10 or 1:100

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by endeavour View Post
    At the time of creating a trading account different broker offer wide variety of leverage. Which one is the best to select?
    Leverage is not fact.. Of course a trader should achieve a perfect money management with better strategies.. Without perfect experience a trader never can be successful.. So be expert and earn good money from that market In saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    t becomes very much important that a trader should use the leverage only what they can feel comfortable with, the traders should know what leverage should select their capital best, For small capitals i think a trader should chose high leverage and for huge investments the choice depends to traders which leverage to chose.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    the top influence to pick i think could be the top that is certainly something result in this provide you with fantastic invest in energy as well as allow you to can take riskly back then you desire or maybe lower possibility just about all back then you desire of course, if you decide reduced there isn't a problem about that tend not to be concerned

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by endeavour View Post
    i think the best leverage to use for any beginner trader is 1:100 only or 1:50 and it is the best leverage and the safest leverage for any trader .so i prefer to trade with 1:100 as maximum .i think the 1:500 or 1:1000 is so risky for any trader because you will loss all your own money if you had any margin call.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Basically the commonly used leverage is 1.500 you choose to use any its a matter of choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Every trader has their own trading strategy and level of knowledge.
    Also every traders have different mind set about market for earning money and loosing capacity. So as per risk taking capacity and willing to make profit you should decide your leverage. if your knowledge is of high level then you can choose high leverage so you can take higher risk for higher return or else use less leverage so that your account will be in safe.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast