Successful Traders Have a Strong Psychological
Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful Traders Have a Strong Psychological

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

Successful Traders Have a Strong Psychological

trading psychology effect on discipline in the trading system rules. This is the key to successful forex trading. if traders violate rule trading system, it is tantamount make entry and exit markets are inconsequential and not use analysis.
    I believe successful traders have a strong trading psychology, if you have a trading strategy that is profitable and reliable money management, if you still often gets loss, it means you not have a good trading psychology. I think traders have 5 years experience but have not been successful, the cause is the traders have a problem trading psychology

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 11-21-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    the experts can control the emotion, and because they have good view to face something and solve it, and also they knew that emotion can break everything, so this is a thing to make different between newbies, seniors and experts, some of them have different ways to take something and solve it, but , i guess this is process for all of us to walk at this business and try to reach the goals. we grow with experiences

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    the experts can control the emotion, and because they have good view to face something and solve it, and also they knew that emotion can break everything, so this is a thing to make different between newbies, seniors and experts, some of them have different ways to take something and solve it, but , i guess this is process for all of us to walk at this business and try to reach the goals. we grow with experiences
    yes, all proceeds traders start trading from beginner traders learn to become an expert trader, I go through the process of learning with patience, because there is no successful traders by way of instant. if the trader gets loss or stop out do not give up. traders should do the evaluation, knowing trading mistakes and in the future will be able to avoid errors, so it will increase the ability of trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If someone is fixing too much expectations from forex market and he is unable to analyze the market, he is not a good money manager, he doesn't have a good strategy and trading system then he will fall just like you said above, not only psychologically, but in real he will fall, because a sudden shock can collapse him easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    If someone is fixing too much expectations from forex market and he is unable to analyze the market, he is not a good money manager, he doesn't have a good strategy and trading system then he will fall just like you said above, not only psychologically, but in real he will fall, because a sudden shock can collapse him easily.
    it is not possible for someone to have full control of his emotions or psychology but anybody can control it to some extent that would be good enough to trade with. Emotions can be advantageous and at the same time disadvantageous. You need to know that if you are trading with your full emotions or trading what your emotions is telling you to do, then you are trading with a high chance of losses because most of the psychology or emotions that comes to play when forex traders are trading forex is normally fear.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I think many trader's able to control their emotion in forex market you know its depend upon our experience by the way professional forex trader's have a very good trading experience and it help them to reduce the problem of emotion in forex because they know very well that if one trade giving them loss then next trade will give them profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I think many trader's able to control their emotion in forex market you know its depend upon our experience by the way professional forex trader's have a very good trading experience and it help them to reduce the problem of emotion in forex because they know very well that if one trade giving them loss then next trade will give them profit
    yes, we know experience is important, in my opinion there is lot of stress involved in trading.just imagine the people who are dealing in millions i think they deserve to get emotional because in a slight of second you can be king and you can be beggar also. in my opinion a person who controls his emotions while trading can be a successful trader because when you get emotionally involved in something you cant focus on it you only see what you want to see

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    But sir there are many types of people in this world many people don't have much money for their trading even they feel sad after loosing $1000 because they are not very rich at all after loosing money every trader feel sad but this is not a good way to leave this business like this. We should have to stick with this business till life time and I am sure that regular hard work will bring positive result in our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    But sir there are many types of people in this world many people don't have much money for their trading even they feel sad after loosing $1000 because they are not very rich at all after loosing money every trader feel sad but this is not a good way to leave this business like this. We should have to stick with this business till life time and I am sure that regular hard work will bring positive result in our trading
    I know not everyone has a great capital for trading. but could use a forex trading account small capital cent. You can develop your capital be great. You can become a better trader by learning from your previous mistakes. Mistakes in trading leads to loses in trades, and when you avoid mistakes, their is greater opportunity of profit and you would become a better trader by also having a control over your emotion. Constant upgrading of trading skill and knowledge can be very helpful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, we could say that, but that is not the main thing, the successful traders will have good trading psychology, but not that alone, they are very determined and disciplined in trading. By this, they follow only what they know to be the right things to do in the market all the time they do the trading. This is a good point for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast