Reckless but Real - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Reckless but Real

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Reckless but Real

It was reckless but real that occur in the forex trading business, This is based on my own experience and from the experience of my friends, or perhaps experience of almost all traders at the level of the newbie or beginner.

Let's see how a classic events that often occur.

Preparation.
    Before we start trading, may we pray. Hope that analysis, prediction, and the signal is really working well. we had promised to ourselves for discipline of the trading system, although in our hearts, we know the profit that we got in yesterday is depends on lucky, we will wait patiently, hoping, and anxious, because there is no confidence that the trading system used can sometimes give a profit, sometimes can make stress and confusion.

According to the rules of trading system, we open a sell position according signal, and wait patiently, we waited in front of the computer or laptop,

Then, after form a new candlestick, our position isn't in profit, but was floating loss, we control our breath and calm down in our heart, and say: this is just a bluff, before finally going down.

Then formed a new candlestick , but the price doesn't go down, but instead formed buy signal, and we cut losses our sell position, and switching to a buy position.

And then formed a new candlestick, a sell signal appears again,

we were confused and anxious. but we quickly cut loss buy, then open sell position again, but at this point we started to tremble and wanted to get a big profit to BEP, we multiply the lot size. this time that we begin to lose our common sense, we began inconsequential, hoping to be able to get maximum profit, Because we are convinced that this is the break out candle.

Unfortunately, the market is moving up,

we get confused and stressed. it makes us worse off, and open a new sell with double lot again.

But what happens next? formed a buy signal again, now we are not only confused and stressed, but also angry and frustrated. because we know exactly, that the steps that have been done really impossible to replace, while to open a new position again? Not enough free margin.

Now we also know exactly that we are trapped by the forex market. when we begin to think. ... market suddenly shot up quickly, and we lose all the margin without the time to think.

This is a classic story and reckless. Trading like this is just a gamble. Do not always be a victim of entrapment by the market, but be a trapper for the market. lol

And I often remember my bad experience like this, I always get stuck of this situation over and over again. There are several factors that keep us stuck in this situation, you might be thinking what the cause, we should always do the evaluation, but it is actually difficult to get out of this situation, and I know that I can get out of this situation is when I already have experience of almost two years in forex. If you are still in this situation, then you should do a total evaluation, because it will make you always bankrupt.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it very import we take forex trading like another business we might think of doing as a person,trading is like other business we do offline and this is why when we are trading the market we need to not to be reckless in our decision when we are trading and we need to have made time to learn and understand our analysis pattern on the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It was reckless but real that occur in the forex trading business, This is based on my own experience and from the experience of my friends, or perhaps experience of almost all traders at the level of the newbie or beginner.

Let's see how a classic events that often occur.

Preparation.
    Before we start trading, may we pray. Hope that analysis, prediction, and the signal is really working well. we had promised to ourselves for discipline of the trading system, although in our hearts, we know the profit that we got in yesterday is depends on lucky, we will wait patiently, hoping, and anxious, because there is no confidence that the trading system used can sometimes give a profit, sometimes can make stress and confusion.

According to the rules of trading system, we open a sell position according signal, and wait patiently, we waited in front of the computer or laptop,

Then, after form a new candlestick, our position isn't in profit, but was floating loss, we control our breath and calm down in our heart, and say: this is just a bluff, before finally going down.

Then formed a new candlestick , but the price doesn't go down, but instead formed buy signal, and we cut losses our sell position, and switching to a buy position.

And then formed a new candlestick, a sell signal appears again,

we were confused and anxious. but we quickly cut loss buy, then open sell position again, but at this point we started to tremble and wanted to get a big profit to BEP, we multiply the lot size. this time that we begin to lose our common sense, we began inconsequential, hoping to be able to get maximum profit, Because we are convinced that this is the break out candle.

Unfortunately, the market is moving up,

we get confused and stressed. it makes us worse off, and open a new sell with double lot again.

But what happens next? formed a buy signal again, now we are not only confused and stressed, but also angry and frustrated. because we know exactly, that the steps that have been done really impossible to replace, while to open a new position again? Not enough free margin.

Now we also know exactly that we are trapped by the forex market. when we begin to think. ... market suddenly shot up quickly, and we lose all the margin without the time to think.

This is a classic story and reckless. Trading like this is just a gamble. Do not always be a victim of entrapment by the market, but be a trapper for the market. lol

And I often remember my bad experience like this, I always get stuck of this situation over and over again. There are several factors that keep us stuck in this situation, you might be thinking what the cause, we should always do the evaluation, but it is actually difficult to get out of this situation, and I know that I can get out of this situation is when I already have experience of almost two years in forex. If you are still in this situation, then you should do a total evaluation, because it will make you always bankrupt.
    this is a funny fact in my opinion. because I also experienced this. not only once but often. sometimes feel cheated hahhaha when I see that the candle has been confirmed for the next move, such as the example written in this thread. but how come then the next candle like does not support sell. then then I panicked, I hurriedly cut and took the opposite position. but unfortunately, and its so damned, it turns out the signal is correct, bearish. and I feel really stupid

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819