Page 728 of 728 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728
Results 7,271 to 7,273 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Many times placed my view bout the scalping method but I did not leave that totally. Because when getting the market sideways I employ this method. What I want to say in forex experience are the main weapons that able us to make a profit any circumstance. A good more trad can measure and read the market and what kind of trade you will make he can understand. So all strategy is needed to learn in order to make good trade all times.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 07-01-2019 at 05:39 PM. Reason: double post

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    scalping is one of the trading methods and there is no need to start hating it but I would say that if you do not have adequate trading knowledge in this trading business then no need to start using it but we should always make sure that we are well equipped with the right trading skills, knowledge and experiences which shall make us to become better and earners over time. Making money here is as a result of learning and increasing our knowledge about the trading method we are going to start using over time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Scalping is one of the strategies that is so useful in short term trading, it is very profitable if trader learn it well before embarking on its use for trading, scalpers are making good profits and the small account could be grown within a short time using the strategy,though it requires that traders have patience staying with the computer system.

Not allowed!

Page 728 of 728 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728