Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 653
Page 653 of 716 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7159

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I don't hate scalping trading strategy, but the result of it could make a trader not wanting to make use of it. Scalping trading strategy is all about taking fast trades and then it will always have the negative effects on trader, because when you take fast trades, you could make mistakes, hence the need why the trader should always get to learn, know how to take trades with good planning and also solid making of analysis which scalping will not give.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I have seen scalping as a very way to make fast loss in forex. Many traders have been loosing huge with this method and it's very hard for me to depend on this system as the best system. Scalping is risky and if we don't have a plan to manage risk we will find it hard to succeed properly. If we want the best here, we should do well to build our system and try our means to make good profits. I see this strategy as tough and if care is not taken, there is a huge chance to easily make fast loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Scalping is risky but profitable but every traders cannot work with this strategy. If you want money then you must focus on your learning which is best thing for you and help you to earn daily basis good pips earning. You can make every day profit if you will learn a trading strategy and then start work with it.
    actually this is some other type of strategy like people cannot do scalping because of some reasons that is why people cannot handle it, actually in scalping most of time we place wrong orders because we people trade on swing trading, they place continues orders so its wrong we can do better just if we have proper management, if we place right orders and work properly on them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I am not like scalping strategy but it means not that scalping is not good for trader it is very good and profitable strategy if you will use this strategy you will make good money in Forex business.you will focus just money you will learn more and more and you will make money easily.Am not choose this strategy because its hard for me but its not mean that its bad strategy.its very knowledgeble strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I have loved the scalping method so well that I have been able to develop an effective trading method which allows me to execute my trade without much stress and pressures and I think the key thing here is making sure that you learn the necessary things which becomes your backbone in the field of trading and gives you more advantages which creates more opportunities for you to start earning more money over time. In fact, one of the best means of compounding your profits is through learning and understanding the scalping trading method so well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Penuelophir, I agree with you, scalping is good trading method in forex market and there are many traders who earn money using it. But scalping should be done in right way and it is not gambling. Gamblers who say they are scalpers so they lose money because scalping should be used when there are good market conditions for scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Honestly, I have no reason to believe that scalping is totally bad when someone had lots of thing he or she consistently does that is from he want benefit from any strategy whether it is helping or something else. As a trader we always have need to do practice and try to follow every trading strategy with money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    You will see different means of trading and then you will have the choice to decide on which one you want to make use of, for me, I don't hate any trading strategy and method, what I do is that as a business person, I know what I should make use of when trading and what I shouldn't and with the look of things, scalping is one hell of hard trading strategy to be used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    swing is one of the good and profitable strategy but by making money to required good knowledge and trend skills In forex business many strategies are available and trader freedom choice to choose any strategy .I dont hate swing strategy but I dont choose it for my trend I avoid it because for me it is very hard strategy for me .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hate of the scalping strategy is not good way of the trading , i want to trade with the best way of the trading . trader who work properly and do well in the trading so they earn a lot of money . trader hate scalping because they have no well experience in the trading , i like to use best strategy and not use the risky way of earning.

Not allowed!

Page 653 of 716 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703 ... LastLast