Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 652
Page 652 of 692 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6918

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Trader if learn how to trade with short term trade strategies so that will increase trader success levels. we have to make our trade plan accurate and through proper learning. we are able to perform our trade plan accurate and easily. we get success in market we must have to make it sure our learning will be easier and we have good understanding of trade scenario.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I do not hate scalping because I love to trade with this trading strategy. Scalping is so much risky but if we are trade with care and focus on learning then we will earn big pips earning on this business. Forex is risky but if we will wait for a good opportunity and then scalp which is give us good profit every day.
    Scalping is too mush tough but more then profitable strategy for him. But to time good planning and working on this business with strong trading skills are good decision for trader then you can make strong or simple scalping strategy and after getting success on it to get achieve success in it. Scalping strategy give him good opportunity when trader success it from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I do not hate scalping because I love to trade with this trading strategy. Scalping is so much risky but if we are trade with care and focus on learning then we will earn big pips earning on this business. Forex is risky but if we will wait for a good opportunity and then scalp which is give us good profit every day.
    It is unwise for traders to hate scalping, the scalping is a trading strategy which some traders are relying upon for their earnings. When traders can not trade successfully with the scalping, that does not mean that other traders are not trading rightly with the scalping to gain their money through it. The scalping is what i know that i do not have time for it, but i will never say it is a bad trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Scalping is risky but profitable but every traders cannot work with this strategy. If you want money then you must focus on your learning which is best thing for you and help you to earn daily basis good pips earning. You can make every day profit if you will learn a trading strategy and then start work with it.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Scalping is risky but profitable but every traders cannot work with this strategy. If you want money then you must focus on your learning which is best thing for you and help you to earn daily basis good pips earning. You can make every day profit if you will learn a trading strategy and then start work with it.
    Which trader daily basic give more then time to market for learning about all type of strategy and build it demo account for trading practice then you can easily build everyday successful scalping strategy for trading toward success on this business. I know that it very hard and complicate method for trading so good planning and knowledge about it well are very important toward success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    Hating the scalping does not matter.scalping is very good and profitable strategy but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.I don't hate the scalping but i avoid to use the scalping because i have lack of knowledge about scalping.
    I am agree with this , making the scalping good is a time taking process but after spend the time to it we will make it the best choice for self and also with our consistent practices and previous time to it always make the success easily so we must make the learning skills better and experience better for avail the chances to get success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Yes, the scalping is a risky forex strategy, it can be profitable to some forex traders too, but in my conclusion about the scalping, it is not the good method to trade forex field, all the scalpers are failing in the end after making the income with the scalping for a while. I think that if we have the better method to trade forex filed, it is better that we keep that method instead of scalping, i suggest the long term trading method.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Yes if we learning properly with hardwork so every way of trade will help to achieve success in this market but if we fail to work with our full capacity so that is not our way our trade we must have to be put more efforts and learning in market with right use of strategies help to select the right way of trade and we attain success in market .
    Working hard and became patience to make scalping strategy time are very important for trader then trader earn everyday some pips good earning in it. Scalping is one of best and very profitable trading method it trader make it with after full learning and understand about the market real direction movement well otherwise anything does't simple for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    scalping is one of the fair and profitable strategy but making money by the use of good knowledge and practice more and more scalping required better trading skills and gain the good knowledge In forex business so many strategy are available and scalper choose freedom choice for trader in Forex business.I don't hate this but I avoid it because its is very hard strategy for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Why i should hate scalping trade strategy because there is noting for hate if i do not have knowledge about understand so i have to increase the efforts regarding how make it successful trade strategy , it is a very good and profitable trade strategy require trader understanding and fully attachment to make good pips in market .

Not allowed!

Page 652 of 692 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662 ... LastLast