Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 646
Page 646 of 716 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 7151

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Scalping is one the best and profitable strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.i don't hate the scalping strategy for me it is one the best strategy which help the trader in making good capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    This system is making so many traders happy as well as cry because it comes with a volatile movement that can bring fast profits or fast loss. Its natural to hate what doesn't work for you and like what works for you. So I wouldn't be surprised for a trader who have experienced margin calls with scalping system to hate such system. The goals is to make profits and its also our goals too to find out what system can work for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7
    We can find different opinions about scalping that it is very bad trading method or it is very good trading method and there are many traders earning big money. But the truth is that this trading method is very risky but with good earning possibilities and it depends only on trader if he likes scalping and earns money or he dislikes it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    because scalping may also have to focus on risk and reward and lot settings that are positioned for trading to be able to calculate the results or losses that have been calculated clearly, do not always hate scalping not all have such a high balance to hold positions long term, sometimes they also did scalping because they saw their account balance.
    Scalping is very profitable strategy but it is one the risky and tough strategy and making money by the use of this strategy is not easy.In Forex business every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.I don't hate the scalping but i avoid to use the scalping strategy because by using the scalping strategy analyzing the trend is very difficult.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't like trading with the expectation that I am going to make money every now and then, in the sense that it makes a trader emotions and when a trader gets emotions, then we can be rest assured that that trader is going to fact whole lot of bad experience in trading. So, therefore as long as we want to make money from the business. Lets take our time and then learn the best strategy from the demo account.
    absolutely right, this will make our emotions continue to fluctuate and can be bad for our trading. therefore, not all traders like style trading by scalping, because scalping will make us face the risk at any time. but not all traders also hate trading with scalping, because in fact many are successful with scalping

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Tonycee, It is good and your opinion is neutral i think we all have to neutral in strategies selection because many trader think they face losses due to the strategy but in actual it is due to the bad selection and poor decision making all of these factor are linked so if we do not get proper experience about strategy there will be more chances of losing here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Scalping is very profitable strategy but it is one the risky and tough strategy and making money by the use of this strategy is not easy.In Forex business every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.I don't hate the scalping but i avoid to use the scalping strategy because by using the scalping strategy analyzing the trend is very difficult.
    This strategy only possible for those trader which are taking a lot of experience about it well otherwise unexperience trader loss it again and again in market. Most of trader does't prefer it for trading because he could says then when he can trade on market then in lower time frame period make capital profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No , i cannot hate any scalping trading strategy . there are so many way of the trading every trader want to do good and try to have best entry of our trading . many people hate the scalping because they are no well expert in the trading and have no well knowledge . scalping is the best way of earning some money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozi_Roti View Post
    No , i cannot hate any scalping trading strategy . there are so many way of the trading every trader want to do good and try to have best entry of our trading . many people hate the scalping because they are no well expert in the trading and have no well knowledge . scalping is the best way of earning some money.
    If trader make high pips profit in little time from forex market then you have need to use and prefer scalping method for trading then it is possible for him. Scalping and news time trading both are very powerful and high risky trading method for him and those trader make these type of strategy for trading he can easily earn everyday good profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    I have being hearing some forex traders saying that the scalping is very profitable, but i am yet to get the profits through the scalping. Neither have i seen a physical scalpers who had really made the big income in forex field. I think those forex traders who are saying the scalping is profitable are not serious. We have to trade long term forex method before we have all it takes to be making income regularly.

Not allowed!

Page 646 of 716 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696 ... LastLast