Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 695
Page 695 of 728 FirstFirst ... 195595645685691692693694695696697698699705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If scalping is a good strategy if you successfully trading using scalping style?Hating a trading strategy will not make you move forward.It is,true that so many has has lost due to this scalping means but that doesn't mean scalping is not good it is good.scalping is good and profitable strategy to make money by the use of traders require have good knowledge and trading skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    What a question sir about scalping the market. Scalping the market has become very scary for some traders as a result of their past experience of the market while scalping the market . I have also have my own share of the inconsistency of scalping the market . I do not hate scalping the market because it does not work out in my hand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    There are some traders that are not successful with scalping and they dislike it. They prefer other trading strategies. But there are many traders that like scalping and earn good money. Of course, scalping is very risky forex trading strategy but scalping is very profitable trading strategy if scalping is done in the right way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    If scalping is a good strategy if you successfully trading using scalping style?Hating a trading strategy will not make you move forward.It is,true that so many has has lost due to this scalping means but that doesn't mean scalping is not good it is good.scalping is good and profitable strategy to make money by the use of traders require have good knowledge and trading skills.
    I do not have anything against the scalping, all i know is that i want to make money in the market. I do not have time for scalping though, but i still know that it is a way to make money, but that will be made with higher risk of trading. To trade the scalping gets traders to spend more time with the market, that is the only thing i do not like with it, i do not have much time to spend in that way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    There are some traders that are not successful with scalping and they dislike it. They prefer other trading strategies. But there are many traders that like scalping and earn good money. Of course, scalping is very risky forex trading strategy but scalping is very profitable trading strategy if scalping is done in the right way.
    Yeah most of traders dislike scalping because they don't suit for this strategy that's why scalping is not suit for everyone. For me. i don't use this strayegy as my main strategy and i prefer for a swing trade but sometimes i do it scalp when i see the opportunity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not have anything against the scalping, all i know is that i want to make money in the market. I do not have time for scalping though, but i still know that it is a way to make money, but that will be made with higher risk of trading. To trade the scalping gets traders to spend more time with the market, that is the only thing i do not like with it, i do not have much time to spend in that way.
    It is good for you to you have left the scalping the way it is, the scalping is a good way to make money from the market when you know how you can scalp the market well. To scalp the market is never easy, i am only trying to point to the fact that despite the fact that the scalping is not easy, it is still giving traders good money when the trader could trade it rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I don't hate the use of scalping trading method, but I know for sure that the scalping trading method is one of the weak trading strategy that we have in the market. For me, it is not appropriate, I think I prefer making use of the higher time frame trading strategy as that is just the best way that I see the trader could handle the market. The scalping is poor as I know that it doesn't really help trader to make solid analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    With experience on a trade method we can qain more and more sources to win success in this market so if we have enough experience then we can trust on the functioning of the scalping method because experience is a powerful material that is needed to get awesome results form the scalping or any other complex method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    With experience on a trade method we can qain more and more sources to win success in this market so if we have enough experience then we can trust on the functioning of the scalping method because experience is a powerful material that is needed to get awesome results form the scalping or any other complex method.
    Scalping, strategy are very hard strategy because to understand trading tool to make this strategy have not simple and easy for anyone on this business. With the power of experience you can always use perfect and strong method to build scalping strategy for trading and always get positive result from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    I don't hate scalping beside this is what I use most of the time though it's risky and have make me to lose money easily many times but I still think it's a good trading method you need a good strategy and patience in order to be a good scalper but the best trading method is long term trading which we can refer as swing trading this is the most suitable method of trading forex.

Not allowed!

Page 695 of 728 FirstFirst ... 195595645685691692693694695696697698699705 ... LastLast