Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 688
Page 688 of 728 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    scalping strategy is good but this is good if we learn it if we do not learn we can not well, so make sure you learn any strategy here, in scalping the main thing is our management if we do not have management we can not use any strategy, so in scalping make sure you use management and keep in mind success is better with patience so give it time as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I have not seen any valid reason to hate the scalping strategy because that is something that many people are using without any challenges, scalping has its advantages and disadvantages, if we are not using good money management, the challenges we will face from scalping is going to be more, hence we should scalp only after we have practiced.
    We have to see at our own results that is the profits and losses we are getting when we scalping and this will show us what really scalping is. As Forex traders we need to be alert and root out those things from our trading that are waste or making us to lose money. Scalping will put us on the worst stand because it itself is the worst kind of trading possible to do in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I am not sure scalping style ,risk and reward is bad.scalping is good and profitable strategy but make money by the use of scalper require good knowledge and scalping skills if scalper have good scalping skill he earn good money in their business.traders spend his good time for Learning abd more practice to getting good experience.trader practices more and more in demo account.I don't hate scalping method but I don't use it because it is very strange for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    To hate with the scalping is not best option for working in this market because we cant be achieved success with this behavior and if we never like our trade skills with these strategies then we should not work on them and try to involve other methods that not unsafe for use and best for winning success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Scalping is very hard trading strategy and there are many controversial opinions about it. Some traders like scalping for its good earning possibilities. The others dislike this trading strategy because they have lost the money. There is no common opinion that scalping is good or bad. But traders should not hate scalping trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Scalping is very hard trading strategy and there are many controversial opinions about it. Some traders like scalping for its good earning possibilities. The others dislike this trading strategy because they have lost the money. There is no common opinion that scalping is good or bad. But traders should not hate scalping trading strategy.
    It is hard to trade the scalping, the scalping is the forex strategy i have bid my farewell to, i can not be trading with the scalping for any reason, this has really frustrated me the time i was trading it. To trade forex field correctly needs the trader to trade it with the use of long term forex strategies, this is better than scalping and the forex traders who are working with this are doing best all the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Scalping, is one of the profitable strategy. but, only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading experience. Many traders avoid toi use the scalping strategy. because, trading with scalping is not easy by using this strategy analyzing the market trend is difficult for trader. I don't hate the scalping infect i like to trade with scalping because for me scalping is very good and strong strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    By follow the experts which are master in the scalping trade strategy, we can learn the things about the scalping by following the experts advises so on the basis of good learning powers and good experience are the best factors which are valuable to win secured trade and on the bets training our success can be possible with use any working strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Hating scalping as a strategy will in no way be of any good to the trader,even if we do not scalp or use it to trade it is important that we at least have some little knowledge about scalping as a strategy that is the surest way we can be able to trade and earn very well,sometimes market situations will require us to do something different from our normal trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    No my dear I have no proper statement to say that I hate scalping trading strategy because there are a lot of traders who are main consistent profit through short term trading. but, Everything depends on our hard work that how much we will do hard work on a trading strategy to gain success on it.

Not allowed!

Page 688 of 728 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698 ... LastLast