Page 727 of 728 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728 LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    Scalping not mean you are hurry to take profits because with good learning and knowledge we are able to trade successfully and learn well , more time and effort if a trader put to this market we are able to trade successfully and learn more from experience if we do our trading successfully with consider all the factor it will be effective and profitable for us to trade effectively.
    scalping is a strategy that is done quickly. quickly does not mean being rushed, but done quickly which is based on experience and good trading skills, for trading that is new, as well as do not trade with scalping, because that would be very dangerous, indeed scalping is an easy strategy to get profits quickly, but also lose quickly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Having scalping as a system is very risky for me that's why I have not look to follow this method which am not comfortable with but for my swing method of trade. I do not hate scalping but not my method of trading because it's risky for me to manage it. Following the right method to trade is a welcome development and with time traders will really grow and take time to practice well for themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Scalping is good and profitable strategy to make money by the use of scalper require good knowledge and trading skills.Every traders have freedom choice to choose any strategy in Forex business.Learning about Forex is one good thing that is important in Forex and Scalping system can never be for everyone.I don't like scalping strategy but I don't hate this strategy just I avoid it in my business because it is very tough.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Scalping is one the good and profitable strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.I don't hate the scalping for me it is one the strong strategy for trend trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Scalping is very tough strategy but hating the scalping does not matter because trader usually loss capital by the use of scalping due to lack of knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.So many trader avoid to use the scalping strategy because by using the scalping trader cannot easily identify the trend and trend is very important thing for trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is one major and most tough trade strategy for new trader and old trader because that require from trader so much hardwork and so much knowledge to take timely decision if we have good understanding about the market so these will help trader to be better trade ideas it will help to follow right trade plan .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I thinking that the scalping is not good for newbie traders, We knows that style trading within strategy scalping can help the traders to make fast income but also the scalping made many traders to lose all money in balance account. Scalping need good strategy and good strategy need experiment and experience, and both it need the time to learn. Learning how market movement and learn how to handle emotion within using strategy scalping, because scalping very bit and make trader like playing roller Coster in the place of playing.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Having scalping as a system is very risky for me that's why I have not look to follow this method which am not comfortable with but for my swing method of trade.Scalping is not bad strategy I don't hate scalping but I don't like this strategy and I don't use this in my business but my mostly friends choose this strategy in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Scalping is a very good way of trading if done properly,all we need to do is to make sure we develop a good trading method that we can easily use to trade and make some profits in the market,if we trade as much as we should with a good trading method then we can easily be able to make it at the long run,some traders hate scalping because they can not cope with intensity of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by usama aziz View Post
    I don't hate the scalping strategy but you need to fully understand how this business work before you will be able to make money with the scalping strategy, forex trading is a risky business itself without a better experience and skills you will lose money easily in the market, scalping only work when you have a very good trading experience and skills.
    We can not say anything wrong about any strategy without having a stable statement.Scalping strategy is very risky method.I don't like scalping but i don't hate scalping strategy but i don't use this strategy in this business i avoid it because it is very difficult for me. But my friends use this strategy because my friend understanding this.

Not allowed!

Page 727 of 728 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728 LastLast