Page 726 of 728 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728 LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    So many strategies are available in Forex and scalping is one the good and profitable strategy for trading but trading with scalping require good knowledge and trading skills.Newbie trader should avoid to use the scalping strategy because they have lack of knowledge.I don't hate the scalping for me it is one the strong strategy for trading the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Well sir , the scalping is the best trading method , i like to use this trading method . we easily earn a lots of money from the trading . some newbie traders hate the scalping because they are not expert in the trading and they have no well investment for the trading so they hate the scalping . the scalping trading is ultimate for every traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping is the most popular trading method, and this trade method is more used than any other trading method be it the swings trading, the swing trading is more safe to trade with but I really don't think that we can be patient to use the long term strategies all the time, some time we will just prefer to trade with the short term strategies so I don't see why anyone should hate scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is the most popular trading method, and this trade method is more used than any other trading method be it the swings trading, the swing trading is more safe to trade with but I really don't think that we can be patient to use the long term strategies all the time, some time we will just prefer to trade with the short term strategies so I don't see why anyone should hate scalping.
    Yes, scalping is the most popular trading method and it is widely used by many forex traders. So there is no reason to hate scalping trading strategy if somebody has lost money a few times because there are many traders that have earned very good money too. It simply means that trader should look for the other strategy where he can earn money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    I know scalping is risky strategy but there is no reason for us to hate scalping because this is only strategy and most of traders not use this because they don't suited and as another strategies like a hedging am not suit for this too and am not use this. there are so many strategies we can choice one are suit for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I dont ever hate with these strategies because to have the skills of management and good learning all matters for getting support to win success according to own expectation and these strategies always take the long time to be perfect in functions and we can understand it well by give it long time and god way to earn money through them by good experience .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    No I don't hate scalping and I don't see any reason why someone should hate scalping, scalping is not bad, it is a good trading strategy as long as you no how to work with this strategy it will be profitable, it is because you don't no how to work with scalping that is why you never had the chance to make some good money from the strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    No I don't hate scalping and I don't see any reason why someone should hate scalping, scalping is not bad, it is a good trading strategy as long as you no how to work with this strategy it will be profitable, it is because you don't no how to work with scalping that is why you never had the chance to make some good money from the strategy.
    But my honest answer is I really hate scalping and I do believe many who like scalping today might also hate it after few days. Now when I think about scalping I really dont find any reason that we can like it, actually there are so much dark side to this kind of trading. I also used to love scalping until I found that I have lost a lot of money because of scalping and very short term trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    But my honest answer is I really hate scalping and I do believe many who like scalping today might also hate it after few days. Now when I think about scalping I really dont find any reason that we can like it, actually there are so much dark side to this kind of trading. I also used to love scalping until I found that I have lost a lot of money because of scalping and very short term trading.
    please do not take it personally and forget every bad experiences you suffered from scalping. i can not imagine how traders has been through with their own trading for years after using several different strategies. most of them, probably including you sir that the worst strategy that give nothing better is with scaling strategy. i can understand that because i felt the experience of losing from it too, but my mind has forgiven scalping and let me choose a different strategy which now i never feel such disappointment anymore.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Scalping not mean you are hurry to take profits because with good learning and knowledge we are able to trade successfully and learn well , more time and effort if a trader put to this market we are able to trade successfully and learn more from experience if we do our trading successfully with consider all the factor it will be effective and profitable for us to trade effectively.

Not allowed!

Page 726 of 728 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728 LastLast