Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 658
Page 658 of 703 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 7027

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I like to trade scalping method for trading. but, to make scalping strategy time i have always first good planning and more then hardworking about scalping method after it try to build strong and powerful scalping strategy for our trading business. This strategy have not suitable every trader on this business so trader have not use and like it for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    If we learn from the market and give it time without investment and we can freely work with patience without any stress so if we want to gain experience which is occur if we do a lot of practices and with the power of learning more things and more experience which are the valuable aspects for winning the effective trade results .
    A lot of trading practice and daily basic learning are good sources to gain good experience about scalping way well. If trader get it and secure into our sharp mind then you can easily start our trade on market with any type of short term and long term trading method and make everyday good earning in it. MACD and CCI both are useful and famous indicator for scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Firstly i like to comment on this thread , this is really best information for the newbie trader . i cannot hate the scalping strategy. many traders hate the scalping because they have no well knowledge about the trading , they invest our money but cannot work properly then they fails in the trading , so they hate the scalping . scalping is ultimate in the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There is noting to hate in that trade strategy because if we observe price movement and we develop our trade plan we see that scalping became the best strategy which will give trader daily profits , there is no extra risk we have face which is most of new trade think that in scalping we face higher risk , risky management in own hand we should increase and decrease our risk according to market opportunity .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Scalping is one of the profitable trading strategies traders are using in the market, the strategy is good for traders if we understand it well, it is a way to grow our small account to a bigger one ,though we have to be very careful because in this strategy there is tendency of having our stop loss bigger than the profits therein.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Scalping is one of the profitable trading strategies traders are using in the market, the strategy is good for traders if we understand it well, it is a way to grow our small account to a bigger one ,though we have to be very careful because in this strategy there is tendency of having our stop loss bigger than the profits therein.
    Yes scalping is one the profitable strategy but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Newbie trader should avoid to use the scalping strategy because they have lack of knowledge and trading skills.I don't hate the scalping because for me it is one the strong strategy and i make good capital by the use of this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Scalping is good trading strategy and many traders use it to trade in market and earn money. Some of the traders are very successful with this scalping strategy the others lose money due to lack of experience or bad money management. But there is no reason to hate scalping because traders are free to choose and use any forex strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Scalping is good trading strategy and many traders use it to trade in market and earn money. Some of the traders are very successful with this scalping strategy the others lose money due to lack of experience or bad money management. But there is no reason to hate scalping because traders are free to choose and use any forex strategy.
    Scalping is one the famous strategy now a days but making money by the use of scalping is not easy.Trader usually loss capita by using the scalping strategy due to lack of knowledge and trading skills.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.I don't hate the scalping but for me it is one the strong strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There are many unsubstantiated claims that scalping is the main reason for losses, we are getting it all wrong by saying that, scalping is not the real cause of whatever losses we might expect experienced previously, our lack of discipline and self control is what is responsible for the woes that we have experienced, so we should not hate scalping unnecessarily that would be bad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Scalping could be the good option for working and also be the right if we have the experience more on this method so taking the knowledge first and having the strategy profitably all are matters to get the success safely and we will get the power of earning by have the experience on any short term or long term method of trade properly .

Not allowed!

Page 658 of 703 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668 ... LastLast