Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 710
Page 710 of 728 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    You need to learn how to trade forex with the scalping method because scalping is very risky without a good understanding about this strategy you cannot make money with this strategy. This trading method isn't too suitable for everyone so if you don't have a very good experience and skills about the market you should avoid scalping.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    No one should hate scalping, because scalping is not the actual cause of your failure, you fail in your trading because you didn't spend quality time to learn and understand this business very well and even scalping thoroughly that's why the trading method will never work in your favor, no need to hate scalping because it's all your fault.
    Each time I sees traders who hate some strategies or tools that made them lost their account, I feel sad and awkward to them because they definitely should not hate their strategies because previously it was their best interest to chose their strategy and worked for it. If strategies could talk like human being, in this case which is scalping, it would say that "it was not my fault that made you lose your money because it was you who did it wrong and could not understand the rules". Traders gotta to think about this and be a professional without involving any emotional things in the business because it will not give any advantage.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Everyone have the right to neglect or use any kind of methods which is able to get advantages or disadvantages because its own choices and in case of scalping if we never fulfill own goals then we can lost the trade so this is better for us to stop the working till completely for taking the most advantageous results through it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For us this is really important to choose the best strategy and scalping if not the best than we must work on the other strategies to trade and get the beneficial winning powers also from them so we must carefully choose a strategy and work with it very wisely and gain powerful reward through it completely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I dont have any hate for the scalping but sometimes i am much unhappy to work with the scalping strategy thats because this strategy is really very risky and to work with it with good approaches and good learning skills always very tough for us so we cant take always the better resulting through these strategies which are complex for working .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Scalping strategy is one of the strategy we can rate high in trading, a lot of them are using it ,the strategy is good to trade in the short term trading which involves the use of small investment and the account can be easily grow with the strategy if the trader is so versatile in the handling of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    In forex trading, If we are using short term trading strategies then we need to take the risk again and again in our trading but if we are using the long term trading strategies then we are only taking the risk one time and earn the high profit from this business easily. I have lost a lot in the past as a result of scalp trading and I have already learned my lesson in a very hard way not to move near scalp trading again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Trading with scalping require good knowledge and trading experience newbie trader must avoid to use the scalping strategy because newbie trader has lack of knowledge and trading experience. I don't hat the scalping but for me it is very tough by using the scalping strategy analyzing the market trend is very difficult for trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Scalpers are really making money in the business, some traders hate the strategy claiming that it waste a lot of time , and they said the reward is small comparing the stop loss to use , but all i know about this strategy is that it is knowledge that we need for the successful using of the strategy and a lot of profits are there using it, though we must be ready to stay with our computer with patience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Scalpers are really making money in the business, some traders hate the strategy claiming that it waste a lot of time , and they said the reward is small comparing the stop loss to use , but all i know about this strategy is that it is knowledge that we need for the successful using of the strategy and a lot of profits are there using it, though we must be ready to stay with our computer with patience.
    Yes this is true , scalping could waste lot of time and money also if we dont plan a better strategy for self so without experience on it and without management property this is really worst for us so we cannot take the best earning ratios without fulfill the market requirements and we cant attain the powerful results through these methods also .

Not allowed!

Page 710 of 728 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720 ... LastLast