Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 714
Page 714 of 728 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Its depend on the traders choice that what are the trading way they are select for their trading. If one strategy is risky then we are need to avoid it and use those trading strategies which are easy and useful for traders and help them to make some big earning within very short time period. All traders are need to work hard and follow the market trend with proper planning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There are good scalping methods which can really help individuals to start earning money off the field of forex trading market over time but the key thing is that scalping take a lot of time to master but once you have been able to learn and master a particular means of approaching the field of forex market through scalping then making consistent money would become very easy over time. One f the most important aspects of scalping is the fact that it needs time, we should work hard and willing to always use the good money management that is if we desires to last in this trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There are good scalping methods which can really help individuals to start earning money off the field of forex trading market over time but the key thing is that scalping take a lot of time to master but once you have been able to learn and master a particular means of approaching the field of forex market through scalping then making consistent money would become very easy over time. One f the most important aspects of scalping is the fact that it needs time, we should work hard and willing to always use the good money management that is if we desires to last in this trading business.
    Whatever the strategies are, scalping will always be scalping for its small earning and unacceptable risk per trade. I never know how to do this scalping well and that made me switched to different strategies since the past years. However, I never give any reasons to hate scalping although it's not useful for me because I consider it as a strategy I can't understand, not something that troubling me that much to learn about market.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    We are freely to work on the strategies that we want to use and scalping if not good for the better resulting then we have the right to hate with it so we should be careful about the working way by using these risky methods that can be dangerous for us if we dont play the better trade work by them so before complete learning and experiences we should not work on these strategies that are risky a lot .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If we have the experience about scalping, we won't hate this trade style but love it, cause we will be able to earn daily profit while we are scalping, it's a good trading style we will love using most time if we really have the right knowledge and experience to use it very well, those who hate scalping have no idea how this trading style work that's why they hate it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Scalping is hard and very risky strategy. We can lose money very quickly but we can earn good and fast money too. Many traders have lost money with scalping trading method and they do not scalp anymore as there are big risks and much of stress. Other trading strategies are better for for such trader because there are less profit per day but risks are not so big. But I think that nobody hates scalping.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Scalpers are really making good profits in the market using the scalping method of trading, the strategy is very good for short term trading strategy, and it is very good to grow small account to a bigger account,though people do complain of using high stop loss for small reward but to me the strategy is good , I do not hate it at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Scalpers are really making good profits in the market using the scalping method of trading, the strategy is very good for short term trading strategy, and it is very good to grow small account to a bigger account,though people do complain of using high stop loss for small reward but to me the strategy is good , I do not hate it at all.
    I can not trade the scalping no matter how good you paint it, all i know is that the scalping is never the good forex strategy who is safe for trading. I had tried to scalp the forex field many times ago, but i lost so much through it. Since that time, i have stopped anything called scalping in my trading. All i do now is to trade forex field with the long term strategies only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    i think almost all strategy is good and good or not it depend on yourself your style and your plan and if you hate scalping it does mean you don't suit for this strategy and for a good thing you must to find another strategy for your trade. scalping is short trade and scalper can made more than 10 trades in a day with a little target for every transaction, trade with scalping need a good skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I hate this trading strategy which is highly risky and only give us losses in our trading. I use many time this trading strategy after good practice but all time I fail to earn. Now I want to use some easy patterns which are low risky and highly profitable. The most important for us to use long term trading strategies to make some high earning in our trades.

Not allowed!

Page 714 of 728 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724 ... LastLast