Page 725 of 728 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728 LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by zaingj View Post
    I hate this trading strategy because this trading strategy is very dangerous for traders and when traders are use these type of risky trading strategies they are lose their money. I want to use low risky trading strategies like the higher time frame trading strategies which are help traders to earn with low risk. If you want to survive on Forex market then you are not need to take high risk on your trading with scalping trading strategy.
    soon you will reveal some logical facts about scalping as it is not the reason why you lost your trades and none of scalping strategies are risky enough to do when traders can manage their risk first with their risk management. traders who previously failed with scalping and now explain how bad this scalping is because they failed to control their risk and misused this scalping with big risk. it is never be scalping's fault that made traders lost a lot of money from big risk because it is traders who used big lot in their scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I choose the best strategy which I think it's enough for me and I don't really get to hate scalping system. Learning about forex is one good thing that is important in forex and scalping systen can never be for everyone. Everyone have the right to choose a system that they believe it's capable of giving them large wins. For me scalping is risky and you can become a good trader by managing your trade and building a more profitable timing to trade good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There is nothing wrong with scalping method infact it is one of the best strategy,obvious I like this method because it's easier to get Daily target. understanding scalping method is very profitable when it comes to trading style ,the beautiful thing is that you don't have stay in the Market for long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    No dear, I have no evidence to say that I hate scalping trading strategy because there are a lot of traders who are doing trade with short term targets and making consistent profit also.
    But, one thing is true that we can make a trading strategy successful in just one condition when we will follow all the rules of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and scalping is one the good strategy but making money by the use of scalping is not easy. Scalping requires good experience and market knowledge and not everyone can achieve good results using this trading method, I don't hate scalping strategy and I am earning a reasonable amount with scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I really don't think there is any trader out there that work with the long term strategies alone, I believe all traders used both the short term and long term strategies, there is no need to hate scalping, if you think you don't need scalping, soon or later you will love to use it, so the thing is for you to learn and understand how the scalp the market well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    No dear, I have no evidence to say that I hate scalping trading strategy because there are a lot of traders who are doing trade with short term targets and making consistent profit also.
    But, one thing is true that we can make a trading strategy successful in just one condition when we will follow all the rules of the market.
    It is a good idea to say that anyone hates the scalping, i can say that i hate the scalping, i have the reason to do that. The scalping is one of the forex strategies who is centered on fast income making, this will push the forex strategy into making too much trades, that is an aggressive way to go about trading. There is no way you will be trading aggressively all the time and you will not meet bad fate with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    No one was forced to make use of scalping method in forex. We all have the choice of making use of any trading methods that we feel suitable in trading forex with, I don't hate scalping at all, no matter how I seem to suffer in loss by making use of scalping trading method, there is no point of hating it at all, it is my own lack of experience that will make me to suffer losses in whatever method that I make use in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    No trading strategy should be hate because if it doesn't work for you doesn't simply means that it's not working for others. Scalping is a good trading method if you understand this trading method very well you can make money with the system easily rather waiting for days to make good amount profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Scalping can be a very good trading strategy for traders and they can say that they like scalping. But there are traders who dislike scalping because it is risky strategy and they have lost all money. Now these traders use other trading strategies that are less risky and give good profit possibilities and let to earn money in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 725 of 728 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728 LastLast