Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 678
Page 678 of 728 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7274

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    Learning will make traders know what to do and how to trade, it is not easy too. we can say we can do this or that while doing something in forex, except that it will not be as simple as you think when you are doing it in real practice. traders of scalping can testify to this, it is no easy to do the scalping and make money in it.
    This is sometime risky for dream trader because to get success from it is not so simple we must have to make our trade plan better and we do make our trade in right side of market so this will always beneficial and will give positive trade ideas which we have to learn every trader is working solidly if we posses a better way to work.

I don't hate scalping and I won't hate it because it's has done no harm to me and even if it done harm to me that's because I make use of it carelessly and that's why I suffer loss, and it's not the strategy because if we handle scalping with care and always stay discipline to trade, scalping will be so profitable for us.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I don't hate scalping and I won't hate it because it's has done no harm to me and even if it done harm to me that's because I make use of it carelessly and that's why I suffer loss, and it's not the strategy because if we handle scalping with care and always stay discipline to trade, scalping will be so profitable for us.
    actually we should not hate to any scalping, here we can trade and can learn a way, scalping is easy for us because when we are using scalping we can take some good pips, actually scalping is best for us, higher time frame is best for us, because higher time frame give us accurate and good signals, make sure you do and properly trade and attention is important here, scalping is one major thing for us so give it importance

Yes honestly if there is anything about Forex trading which I dont like or which I hate, it is certainly the scalping style of trading. There was a lot of time for which I was trying to earn with scalping and I already have to go through bad times for that. I dont want to consider scalping any good and it is good if beginners can avoid scalping and try to learn some other good strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Yes honestly if there is anything about Forex trading which I dont like or which I hate, it is certainly the scalping style of trading. There was a lot of time for which I was trying to earn with scalping and I already have to go through bad times for that. I dont want to consider scalping any good and it is good if beginners can avoid scalping and try to learn some other good strategies.
    Well I like to use scalping trading system and I am very happy with it. My scalping trading strategy help me to do trade well with my weekly target that is around to 30 to 40 pips and that's enough for me. I am doing trading as a part time trader for now so my scalping trading system helping me a lot to do trade anytime in forex.

A trader who get idea about technical and fundamental trade we will able to develop good trade plan , we have to learn well and will plan better trade and then we follow any plan for trade and also it is good for trader to trade successfully learning well and will put all of our efforts to find the better way to handle our trade successfully.

Trader
    I do not hate scalping because it is important for trader to get better trade results we must take this as an important part of our trading which will give us successful trade results we need to understand well and will try our best to find some good trading strategies which we follow and will do our best to trade about it.

Trader
    Traders can not hate scalping because scalping is widely used by many traders and it is good trading strategy with a lot of risk. If traders do not like scalping or they are not successful using scalping so they can choose any strategy that will be less risky and can bring profit too. It depends on trader what strategy to use and how to earn profit.

I am not hate this way because in this way i am making good profit in mt4 trading platform. Scalping trading is very simple way to trade the mt4 platform. In this way we can make good profit or loss after a short time during 2 to 3 hour. Many trader use this way for trading. If we can use any indicator in scalping then we lost our trade in sometime.

Scalping not mean you are hurry to take profits because with good learning and knowledge we are able to trade successfully and learn well , more time and effort if a trader put to this market we are able to trade successfully and learn more from experience if we do our trading successfully with consider all the factor it will be effective and profitable for us to trade effectively.

Page 678 of 728 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast