Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 4
Page 4 of 728 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    A strategy is a strategy. Its does not matter if we trade long term of short term. Its all going to make us earn money. So theirs nothing to hate but theirs a lot to be learn. Its took me a year to some how trade comfortably using scalping strategy. Before I have 50-50 chance of making profit using scalping strategy. I am happy that now I can earn 95% most of the time in forex trading thanks to scalping.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    scalping strategy for me i guess those to work with the less target on pips to complete as running of the proper risks management to handle the entrance by the submission with the market.
    still of the order having with the longer SL value as they focus on closing of less TP with the entrance by the short TF by the analytics on referring signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I do not have the reason for hating scaling, I will only try to do my scalping rightly if I trade it. Although, I hardly scalp the market because it is a short term trading means, and I am a trader that trades the long term, this is why I do all the best I could to stay positive in my free scalping trades, but I do not hate it at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I do not have the reason for hating scaling, I will only try to do my scalping rightly if I trade it. Although, I hardly scalp the market because it is a short term trading means, and I am a trader that trades the long term, this is why I do all the best I could to stay positive in my free scalping trades, but I do not hate it at all.
    Just like me I can't do scalping rightly, but I dont hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    A strategy is a strategy. Its does not matter if we trade long term of short term. Its all going to make us earn money. So theirs nothing to hate but theirs a lot to be learn. Its took me a year to some how trade comfortably using scalping strategy. Before I have 50-50 chance of making profit using scalping strategy. I am happy that now I can earn 95% most of the time in forex trading thanks to scalping.
    Good achievement, earn 95% most of the time, amazing..., Indeed scalping requires good accuracy because scalping usually take a small reward and take a big risk (in ratio of SL and TP), although it is dependent on the trader itself. I always appreciate profitable scalper, because frankly I can not do scalping. Even I always cry when I doing scalping.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I do scalp at times, but it is not always because I believe that scalping is not a trading system that one should be doing all the time. If you scalp well, you might over trade, and over trading is a bad side of the market trading. One thing that is very important is how the trader plan to do his scalping professionally, but I do not hate it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    No mate i not like scalping strategy but it mean is not that its a bad strategy many of my friends are using scalping in this business and they are making good money with the help of this strategy you should focus on money management, risk management in this strategy and along with it you should have a good skill too here you need fast execution in this strategy
    yes i guess the use of strategy should had with the better on preparedness as trader to complete of the target as spending of the higher risks by the submission of order with the market. that trader spends of more with the focus on running of customs with the monitoring on appealing of challenge with the movesment of the market price of the volatility.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I actually did not fit in with the style of scalping, because I do not have a fast internet. but I am interested in trading by using the scalping style EA, I would rent a VPS. I have problems with the speed of the internet, even when the post I found the problem, my posts appear doble, so it gets a warning from a moderator value traders. I do not cheat, but the cause is the slow internet

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Scalping is never a thing that hard tom do, except that many traders are be using scalping, they are not doing things in the way that it should be done. Scalping is very frustrating and it is mainly to target what is good, but in a very short while. Do not be scalping all the time if you want the best out of it, and be careful before doing it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if you like scalping trading style, you have a good choice, because you choose to trade in roboforex, because this has a small spread broker, you can use floating spred account. You will get a fast order execution. you can compare with another broker, broker roboforex I think is better. if you use a style intraday or longterm, roboforex is suitable for all styles of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    no of course why can we hate the scalping . I think that scalping is a very important style of trading which may get us to make good amount of pips in a short time when news releasing the market may be like the mad man ,here we can make a good money from the price when it is going up and down

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 728 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast