Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 702 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 7014

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,535
    Promo (¢)
    315
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

    Do you hate scalping strategy

    I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,917
    Promo (¢)
    1,410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    I think it's no need to hate scalping or any other strategy, if I can't trade well with the strategy so the strategy is not suitable for me. I can't push other person to agree with each of my opinion so I won't blame other strategy which can give profit as bad strategy only because I can't trade with the strategy. Personally, I don't like to use scalping method not because it is not profitable strategy but it's causing of my own psychology. I am not comfortable to trade with it because I should cut profit and cut loss soon. It is hard for me psychologically.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    You are right mate every person have his own trading psychology even I said many time that many trader's are making good profit with scalping trading strategy too in forex market but it's depend upon you totally that how you are doing trading with this method. I think risk management is very important part of our strategy

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,917
    Promo (¢)
    1,410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You are right mate every person have his own trading psychology even I said many time that many trader's are making good profit with scalping trading strategy too in forex market but it's depend upon you totally that how you are doing trading with this method. I think risk management is very important part of our strategy
    Yes. Every strategy has its own good and bad point so if we look on bad point only then we will think negatively to the strategy. It is right that money management and risk management will take impact to the result of trading especially for scalpers. Many scalpers who like to open few times with big lot size so they could take big profits in few pips market's movement but remember, the risk will be high too with this consideration. It is possible to gain big profit in few pips but also we lost big dollars in few pips too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Scalping is not that easy for earning, but I do not hate scalping, because I know that many traders does not practice real scalping, they are only doing trading anyhow. And to be a good scalpers, you must have a good trading system on scalping and having better trading management that is solely designed for the scalping.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,858
    Promo (¢)
    2,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Scalping is not that easy for earning, but I do not hate scalping, because I know that many traders does not practice real scalping, they are only doing trading anyhow. And to be a good scalpers, you must have a good trading system on scalping and having better trading management that is solely designed for the scalping.
    There is no reason to hate scalping, because each trader has their own comfort, and it affects to what kind of strategy that they chose, I also had no luck with scalping, because I always fail, even I could not control my psychological when I do scalping, but why I should hate scalping? I guess it is not a good reason.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Hehe yes right there is no reason to hate this strategy even I not feel much safe with scalping in forex market. That's true every trader like to do trade within his or her own trading style. Many use scalping and many use other method's of trading. I am doing only long term trading for now and I also don't have any reason to hate this strategy

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    What is not good for me might be the best thing that works for another trader, this is why I can not hate the scalping trading system. I will rather use it once a while when I know that the market is very good for me in the shortest possible time, this is never a waste, but you need to be smart in its usage.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i never hate any methods and even i ever learned them. and scalping. i feel comfortable to use this strategie. it simple and make me easy to enter the market for almost situation. scalping is the most flexible system for trading

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i never hate any methods and even i ever learned them. and scalping. i feel comfortable to use this strategie. it simple and make me easy to enter the market for almost situation. scalping is the most flexible system for trading
    It is never worth it to say a trader hate a trading system, the trading system that will help the trader will surely do the help, it is only a matter of time in doing this. I am certain that in working in the market, I am a trader that will do a justification to my trading based on how I handle the trading system, not the way others do it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,858
    Promo (¢)
    2,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is never worth it to say a trader hate a trading system, the trading system that will help the trader will surely do the help, it is only a matter of time in doing this. I am certain that in working in the market, I am a trader that will do a justification to my trading based on how I handle the trading system, not the way others do it.
    Nothing important to hate some trading style or trading strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i never hate any methods and even i ever learned them. and scalping. i feel comfortable to use this strategie. it simple and make me easy to enter the market for almost situation. scalping is the most flexible system for trading
    Maybe you say like that because you are a scalper, right? But I agree although I am not a scalper, even I have always enjoyed reading scalping strategy threads or articles, and also often monitoring scalping trading journal, although I am very interested in scalping but frankly I do not want to force to do scalping, because I have a bad psychological condition when I do scalping.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 3 of 702 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •