Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 690 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15
    I can't do scalping, because it does not fit with my psychological condition, but I don't hate scalping, because there may be a successful trader with scalping. Yep, usually scalping take bigger risks than profits, so we must have a high level of accuracy in the analysis and decision-making, because once we get a loss, then we could lose the profit of a few times in the trading transactions.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I can't do scalping, because it does not fit with my psychological condition, but I don't hate scalping, because there may be a successful trader with scalping. Yep, usually scalping take bigger risks than profits, so we must have a high level of accuracy in the analysis and decision-making, because once we get a loss, then we could lose the profit of a few times in the trading transactions.
    I agree, I think scalping is a trading style of the most difficult. Scalping requires high concentration, and emotional stress. scalping is usually done using a small time frame on the M1, M5, M15. I guess in a small time frame will often get false signals, so traders will often get loss. scalping trading style is very risky, but many beginning traders who start to learn trading using scalping style

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i never hate it or all methods for trading, because all of them are good and if only if traders understand to use it properly, and i used scalping methods from the first time i came to this business and now have passed several years,
    and as long as we use a method for trading wisely and master them, then there is no problem
    so i guess there is no reason to have it or hate a method

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i never hate it or all methods for trading, because all of them are good and if only if traders understand to use it properly, and i used scalping methods from the first time i came to this business and now have passed several years,
    and as long as we use a method for trading wisely and master them, then there is no problem
    so i guess there is no reason to have it or hate a method
    all trading system is good and can generate profit, but if you're going to use all of the trading system ?, I do not think so, you're only going to use one or two trading systems. you choose a trading system that fits your trading style. not possible to use all of the trading system, because you will be confused. you've been able to generate a profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Absolutely no partner we nothing like scalping technique however it imply isn't that it's a poor technique a lot of my personal buddies are utilizing scalping with this company plus they are producing great cash by using this tactic you need to concentrate on cash administration, danger administration with this technique as well as together with this you ought to have a great ability as well right here you'll need quick delivery with this technique.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Sir its your own choice that you want to use scalping trading strategy or not I will not say that scalping is a dangerous trading strategy because personally I watch my friend scalping trading account many time and he is making good profit with scalping I think the role of risk management and money management will be very important in scalping technique

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Personally I am focusing on long term target now before I was doing short term trading and concentrating on scalping too but since I am doing trading with the market trend I am getting better result in my trading my trading following trading strategy risk and reward ratio is also looking very good so I am spending much time on my strategy testing and not focusing much in scalping

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Sir I will not say that I hate scalping strategy but its a risky trading strategy you can see in this thread that most of members are not satisfied with this type of trading strategy. As we know that there are many good trading strategies in this forum like divergence, trend following based, support and resistance based we can follow those strategies for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    no problem if you hate scalping, When you experience successive loss ,the best approach is to stay out of the market for the time being and do a thorough evaluations of those trades that resulted in such a loss.Rather than do thse some traders are fond of immediately trading with doubled lot size because they think they can easily make back there losing double fold,these is a bad approach because they would end up crashing such trading account.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    I don't hate scalping. I trade in forex using scalping strategy and I am making some good money without any problem. I do hope that I can maintain and sustain my trading accounts right now doing scalping strategy for my daily trading and hedging strategy for my weekly trading or longer trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 690 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast