Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 228
Page 228 of 728 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 7274

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Although scalping is not that trading strategy that you can make good and consistent amount of money from. From experience I have learned that a lot of people are losing to scalping trading method. But this is business and obviously every one will certainly come up with their own best method of dealing and I think that I don't like scalping but other inexperienced trader will like to use it.

Trader
    I am a kind of trader who love almost everything about the forex market , but i do not do everything in the forex market . Forex by nature is a good market place where money can be made from time to time and the way that is done is depending on what the trader knows about the market and most time what he does with what he knows.I do not like to scalp the forex market regularly because i know the risk involved, but once in a while i do whenever i see a very sharp opportunity.I do not hate scalping for any reason, after all, it is one of the many trading ways in the market.

First of all scalping is very hard and requires that you know how to work on it prudently how ever ,its one of the easiest way to make money fast, and to be sure of what you are doing it requires you master a quick entry and exit of trades to lock in small profit that are to your benefit, but scalping is not for everyone and it requires a lot of concentration how ever there is a chance that you must keep on doing scalping once in a while to maintain a good healthy account, problem is , when one trade snaps you are in a lot of problems. it could wipe out everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Although scalping is not that trading strategy that you can make good and consistent amount of money from. From experience I have learned that a lot of people are losing to scalping trading method. But this is business and obviously every one will certainly come up with their own best method of dealing and I think that I don't like scalping but other inexperienced trader will like to use it.
    I beg to disagree with you, scalping is not a trading strategy you can just downgrade, you might not be able to make consistent income with it, but some traders are making consistent income with scalping. All that matters is the training you have and the risk management you are using when you scalp the market. The trader's mindset matters to the results they achieve when scalping as well.

No, I don't hate scalping trading method, I really make is of scalping besides that is what I know how to make use in forex market, I see scalping to be the best and fastest way to make profit in this business, as a newbie a trader that is what I believe scalping to me, I think most traders have really makes use of scalping before they live it for some other trading methods.

according to my own experience scalping has a higher risk due to one loss and we will get big losses our trading account will not be able to last long, even I have experience with margin call several times using this scalping strategy, so I think scalping is not good done by a novice trader like me because scalping requires a very disciplined trade because the market is so fast and traders have to decide quickly so as not to miss out on potential profits.

Scalping can be a fast way to make money but as well it could be a fast way to loss the money, but I think for traders who understand how the market work they can make use of this strategy and make good money in short time, but this strategy wouldn't be suitable for newbies, as a newbie you should do your trading base on the long term trading. Scalping is good and can also be bad so I don't hate it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping can be a fast way to make money but as well it could be a fast way to loss the money, but I think for traders who understand how the market work they can make use of this strategy and make good money in short time, but this strategy wouldn't be suitable for newbies, as a newbie you should do your trading base on the long term trading. Scalping is good and can also be bad so I don't hate it.
    BOth ways it is possible and I see few earn with scalping and for majority it is just a fast way to lose their money. Scalping is a risky one, and I think it also is not suitable for all and so it has to be decided what is good for us. Like I think trading with patience and focusing on 1-2 good trades in a day or two is best. A trader must invest according to his capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    BOth ways it is possible and I see few earn with scalping and for majority it is just a fast way to lose their money. Scalping is a risky one, and I think it also is not suitable for all and so it has to be decided what is good for us. Like I think trading with patience and focusing on 1-2 good trades in a day or two is best. A trader must invest according to his capacity.
    You are right that scalping is risky, but when you know how to trade it well, you will earn much money from it. The secret behind scalping is the fact that you should not have the mindset that you want to make money from it quickly, if you did, you will lose. Also, work more on your money and risk management, let them be tight, it is good for a successful scalping quest.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I see scalping to be the best and fastest way to make profit in this business, as a newbie a trader that is what I believe scalping to me
    as a newbie you have to get rid of that assumption because it will only make you lose more. always have in mind that the fastest way of making money in forex is also the fastest way of blowing your trading account. you need to avoid this strategy until you are very well experienced else it will leave you with a bad mindset about the forex market and make you trade with fear even if you end up getting a better strategy.

Page 228 of 728 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast