Do you hate scalping strategy - Page 101
Page 101 of 728 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7273

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I don't make use of the scalping trading method, it is not the way I want to trade because I want to trade in terms of a long term trader. I know how the market works and it works more better for the long term trader. With that been said, we all can see that the scalpers are the one losing their money every now and then.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I don't make use of the scalping trading method, it is not the way I want to trade because I want to trade in terms of a long term trader. I know how the market works and it works more better for the long term trader. With that been said, we all can see that the scalpers are the one losing their money every now and then.
    I did made use of it for some time, until I got to learn that it is not a good one. You know I was new and I thought I could make some fast money from the market. that was the reason why I kept on making use of it. But now that I have quite better knowledge on how the market works, I want to be a more better trader who can trade with good money and risk management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    you can give profit from any strategy, but i think we can not become successful trader by following the senior traders signal but if we are following the skills and tricks of senior traders then soon we will become a good trader and can earn good income from forex market. there are so many ways you should understand trading and have a lot of good ways to ttrade. yoiu can ran a lot of money in trading areas

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    you can give profit from any strategy, but i think we can not become successful trader by following the senior traders signal but if we are following the skills and tricks of senior traders then soon we will become a good trader and can earn good income from forex market. there are so many ways you should understand trading and have a lot of good ways to ttrade. yoiu can ran a lot of money in trading areas
    Yes we can make money by following any strategy but it is required that we are well aware with market and we make trade with disciplined behavior if we are with less focus on market movement then we may face losses due to bad strategies we need to correct our strategies .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Certainly no a good trading strategy due to the way it is been used, not all could make money with it and those who has made some money with it ends up losing their money gain. So it is not a good way of trading, Traders has to find and get a better way of trading. But someone that wants not a long term earning in forex could like and be a scalper.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    it simply does not work for me and since it does not work for me, I don't think I hate but, instead I think really it is not the strategy to be used if you are serious in trading. The way it is been structured is that, it is just not a way someone who want to succeed and trade on the long term has to look upto.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Certainly no a good trading strategy due to the way it is been used, not all could make money with it and those who has made some money with it ends up losing their money gain. So it is not a good way of trading, Traders has to find and get a better way of trading. But someone that wants not a long term earning in forex could like and be a scalper.
    I think that it is not a bad trading strategy, you will have to learn its way, its plans and its system before you will know how to trade the scalping. The scalping is so risky though, and it is stressful at the same time, but it is profits massing too. It can give traders more money than any other trading strategies combined.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think that it is not a bad trading strategy, you will have to learn its way, its plans and its system before you will know how to trade the scalping. The scalping is so risky though, and it is stressful at the same time, but it is profits massing too. It can give traders more money than any other trading strategies combined.
    I will never advice any trader to deepend on scalping in forex because this is a risky means to actually think of trading forex. Scalping is risky and when you are not careful it's possible you could easily loose up your funds in this trade. It's good if traders will develop here and make proper decisions that will help their success to mature in good means.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    scalping is not easy strategy, trader need to understand the market and their strategy, then they have to keep learn to always update their knowledge. with knowledge trader can develop their trading strategy and improve their skill. trader should focus to learn first before they try to earn money. we should learn from our mistake and also from our winning trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I will never advice any trader to deepend on scalping in forex because this is a risky means to actually think of trading forex. Scalping is risky and when you are not careful it's possible you could easily loose up your funds in this trade. It's good if traders will develop here and make proper decisions that will help their success to mature in good means.
    It is not good to depend on what you do not know, this is why i believe traders will need to know how to scalp before they trade the strategies like scalping in the market. This is not good to dislike too, as the scalping is for traders who can know it to make money through it. Scalping needs the best way to learn it, and i am sure it is good to make money for traders.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 728 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast