Do you hate scalping strategy
Page 1 of 433 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you hate scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

Do you hate scalping strategy

I learning for the first time trading strategy is scalping strategy. I got a lot of loss and ending with a stop out. I think scalping strategy will often give false signals, as do the analysis in a small time frame.
    trading using scalping style has risk and reward are not balanced, you have a small profit targets, but put a big stop loss. if you got one stop loss, it will take some profit. for me this is not fair. ideally risk and reward is 2: 1, if you install a take profit of 50 pips, then you will put a stop loss 25 pips.
    but trading strategy compatible with the character of trading, from a trader, I believe the scalping could generate a profit, in the next post I will review the profitable scalping technique using time frame M15

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    No mate i not like scalping strategy but it mean is not that its a bad strategy many of my friends are using scalping in this business and they are making good money with the help of this strategy you should focus on money management, risk management in this strategy and along with it you should have a good skill too here you need fast execution in this strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    No mate i not like scalping strategy but it mean is not that its a bad strategy many of my friends are using scalping in this business and they are making good money with the help of this strategy you should focus on money management, risk management in this strategy and along with it you should have a good skill too here you need fast execution in this strategy
    I had a bad experience with skalping style, but I do not hate on scalping techniques. I just feel for the moment does not match the style of scalping. all trading style requires money management, risk management and experience, let us learn from experience, most novice traders to use scalping techniques, whereas scalping style is the most difficult, have a high emotional stress, so it is difficult discipline to rule the trading system

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    I am not sure about scalping style, risk and reward is bad, i am not suitable with this style, anybody success wit scalping technic?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, scalping is a trading system, i do not hate it, but i can say that i do not like it, and i do not like the traders that argues on it to be the best as well. Al that matters in the market is the techniques you are using with the trading system you adopts, but this is not the main area that will bring the best result to the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    We should not depend upon this type of trading system there are many other methods also in forex which you can use for your trading even they are much better rather than scalping as we know that scalping is a very risky trading strategy rather than other's but if you are capable to make money this strategy then for sure you can do trade with it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes, many trading methods, we can choose a suitable way of trading with trading character. but I think a lot of novice traders who use scalping strategy. whereas scalping trading strategy is very difficult, and requires a great emotional control. novice traders usually always in front of charts all day. you will get emotional stress. many senior trader who left the force scalping

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Hating a trading strategy will not make you move forward. It is true that so many has lost due to this scalping means, but that does not means that scalping is not good, it is good. I have the point that you should only scalp once a while, not all the time. You should only scalp when you se that you are so sure of the direction at that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Hating a trading strategy will not make you move forward. It is true that so many has lost due to this scalping means, but that does not means that scalping is not good, it is good. I have the point that you should only scalp once a while, not all the time. You should only scalp when you se that you are so sure of the direction at that time.
    if scalping is a good strategy, if you successfully trading using scalping style? I have to look at the facts, many novice traders trading using scalping style, and ended up with a margin call. I want to give advice to the novice trader to use intraday style. because scalping style is very difficult, you will have repressed emotions with price movements and difficult to control emotions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    I want trade with expert advisor using scalping technic, but i am not crazy traders, i am not greedy and use risk management. People hate scalping because they are not know about technic scalping. Lack knowledge and frustration

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 433 123451151101 ... LastLast