Is it true that we must lose to get succeed in forex?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that we must lose to get succeed in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3

Is it true that we must lose to get succeed in forex?

The truth of the forex business is that many traders faces loss than those who wins the forex, that's the dilemma of the forex because some one has to lose if you want to make profit, so i want to ask that is it necessary that we should loss in our trades so that we can learn from such mistakes and thus make better skills and improvements or is there anyway to succeed in forex without even losing anything?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    The truth of the forex business is that many traders faces loss than those who wins the forex, that's the dilemma of the forex because some one has to lose if you want to make profit, so i want to ask that is it necessary that we should loss in our trades so that we can learn from such mistakes and thus make better skills and improvements or is there anyway to succeed in forex without even losing anything?
    All trader lose in trading forex is the truth. However, some traders can learn experiences through their loss while the others cannot. Traders cannot get experiences are not suitable in trading forex, they cannot get any profit. Only trader learn experiences through the loss can win profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by profitstaker View Post
    All trader lose in trading forex is the truth. However, some traders can learn experiences through their loss while the others cannot. Traders cannot get experiences are not suitable in trading forex, they cannot get any profit. Only trader learn experiences through the loss can win profit.
    Obviously many traders fails in the forex business due to the fact that they have made some mistakes and thus a trader must realize the mistakes they do when trading and then should improve their skills accordingly with better conception.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Of course really that.. Who can learn from his mistakes of course he will earn good money from that... Here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... Just learn perfectly from your mistakes then of course you can be professional trader...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Most trader shed in exchanging forex trading will be the truth. Nonetheless, a few investors can certainly find out activities by means of their reduction as the other folks cannot. Dealers cannot get activities will not be suited in exchanging forex trading, they can't get virtually any revenue. Merely trader find out activities with the reduction can certainly acquire revenue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes this is 100 % true because if you did not face any loss you may not have experience .the experience is so important for any Forex trader to be able to make profits from this risky market .and we must work so hard to have this experience .so that reason i prefer to trade with a demo account to have this experience without loss areal money .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Actually, no trader can say that he will not lose to the market, but it is not a must that you lose before you can get money in the forex market, it is matter of time that you know what you are doing in the market really, this is the case of the discussion here. You should also always be careful that the losses is not too much to control.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It is true, losing in forex trading is a valuable lesson for us, because we will be looking for where is the mistake we did to cause harm, which is important we do not easily give up when we experience the loss. Then we fix it and we will be trading forex with better again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    this is why the demo account is very important for anybody to make some from the market,Forex trading is complex and the only way one can make trading easy is when one is having the experience about the market,i made all mine loss with the demo account and use it to verify mine real trading account.though i still make few loss but it reduced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I don't think so That but in foreign exchange trading you are not able to learn foreign exchange trading properly without any losing money foreign exchange trading and when you lose you are able to become a good friend because you learn from your mistakes and you will able to remove your mistakes so when you are able to remove your mistakes you are become a good trader

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast