CABLE ANALYSIS - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CABLE ANALYSIS

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

CABLE ANALYSIS

I will make an analysis on GBP / USD or popularly name as CABLE. I used some analysis and some trading strategy. Today I am going to use the analysis of support and resistance. This is a signal from me
    Sell GBP / USD at price 1.5900
    take profit at the pivot 1.5849
    stop loss at resistance 2 price of 1.5945

Attachment 11716

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBP/USD back to 1.5060
    Tue, Jan 27 2015, 09:41 GMT

The sterling is now losing its shine vs. the greenback, sending GBP/USD back to the 1.5060 neighbourhood.

GBP/USD retreats from above 1.5100

The pair is now seeing its previous upside trimmed after the UK economy expanded less than expected during the fourth quarter in 2014. In fact, the GDP rose 0.5% inter-quarter and 2.7% over the last twelve months vs. the median at 0.6% and 2.8%, respectively. Mortgage Approvals followed suit, shrinking to 35.7K in December from 36.7K from the previous month and 36.6K forecasted.

GBP/USD key levels

At the moment the pair is losing 0.18% at 1.5070 with the next support at 1.5000 (psychological level) followed by 1.4972 (low Jan.26) and then 1.4952 (low Jan.23). On the flip side, a breakout of 1.5118 (10-d MA) would open the door to 1.5142 (hourly high Jan.22) and finally 1.5205 (21-d MA).

from_http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?storyid=1adb8bd0-62a0-4579-9419-65ba1961b33c

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBP/USD: 4-hour

Who’s up to trade a potential reversal? GBP/USD seems to be forming a double bottom pattern on its 4-hour forex chart, hinting that the recent downtrend is already over. The pair has yet to break past the neckline around the 1.5250 minor psychological resistance before confirming the potential reversal, but it seems that stochastic is suggesting another move lower. If pound bears take control, GBP/USD could move back to the previous lows and form another bottom around the 1.5000 major psychological handle.

from_http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/pippin-aint-easy/2015/01/28/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the actual capable is actually buying and selling right now close to an extremely reduced area from 1. 56 nd i believe which it might be group of it's trip in order to upward keep particularly with this particular reasonable information concerning the buck as well as we might spot the great information that happens the actual Uk foreign currency. additionally we might discover the amounts of 1. 57 quickly fro the following 7 days is actually filled with this news that assistance the thought of increasing upward as well as contact greater amounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in this Asian session, I observed a pair gbp / usd in 1H timeframe. I am using a trend line, I think if the price breaks out will create significant price movements, I will wait in the European session, might happen to break out, I was ready to do the open position

photo hosting

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the actual capable is actually buying and selling right now close to an extremely reduced area from 1. 56 nd i believe which it might be group of it's trip in order to upward keep particularly with this particular reasonable information concerning the buck as well as we might spot the great information that happens the actual Uk foreign currency. additionally we might discover the amounts of 1. 57 quickly fro the following 7 days is actually filled with this news that assistance the thought of increasing upward as well as contact greater amounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    - - - Updated - - -

pair GBP / USD up after good fundamentally in English, and rising oil prices, in the American session will be released news ADP Non-Farm Employment Change , ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI and Crude Oil Inventories, I think usd will be strengthened so that the pair GBP / USD will be down trend, I advise you to do sell

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 02-04-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    today I will update the news GBP Halifax HPI m/m, Official Bank Rate, Asset Purchase Facility, MPC Rate Statement, I think the fundamentals of English is good, so the pair GBP / USD will be bullish
    I made a technical analysis with a trend line, in the European session I will wait for the price to break out and do the open position

how do you print screen

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    news today to gbp in europe session is Trade Balance, The American session news Non-Farm Employment Change, Unemployment Rate, Average Hourly Earnings m/m, FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks, Consumer Credit m/m
    trendline analysis showed moderate price sideway, and large price movements, will take place in the American session

image ru

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBP down trend, the US dollar strengthened after the US Labor Department reported the data tonight Non-Farm Employment Change which showed that the country's economy added 257K jobs in January, exceeding expectations of 234K, and exceeds the data for December (329K).* But the report also mentions that the unemployment rate (Unemployment Rate)* increased to 5.7% in January. This figure is above expectations and above the previous month's data (5.6%).* Other US data report released this evening shows that the Average Hourly Earnings increased by 0.5% in Janyari, exceeding expectations of 0.3% and exceeded the previous month's data (0.2%).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Friday NFP effect is very large, but in the pair GBP / USD 4H time frame, I see the hammer candlestick form, it is a reversal signal. I hope that this pair will reverse direction and continue the bullish trend. I will wait for a bullish candle as a confirmation of a trend reversal signal

image uploading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast