money management for balance $ 10
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: money management for balance $ 10

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

money management for balance $ 10

I will divide compounding techniques, with a capital of $ 10 to $ 60 in one month. This is a very risky strategy, because without a stop loss, so the stop loss is a margin call. You only need 10 pips profit in one day.
    You can set the lot in accordance with the broker you use. This is example a calculation table money management, road $ 10 to $ 60 in one month.
    untitled.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Good post bro,,, that is wonderfull money management. your setting money management is new knowledge for me. With profit 10 pips in one day, I think not big target, if we calcullate in 1 month we can get profit $68 and in 5 month we can get $ 100000

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I will divide compounding techniques, with a capital of $ 10 to $ 60 in one month. This is a very risky strategy, because without a stop loss, so the stop loss is a margin call. You only need 10 pips profit in one day.
    You can set the lot in accordance with the broker you use. This is example a calculation table money management, road $ 10 to $ 60 in one month.
    untitled.jpg
    I should really say you this that i also had such similar plans, but mine was with doubling every month. But trust me these are really risky ways to make money in the forex market, as the forex market itself is very risky. Hence, one should always make sure that they are very much sure of their money management for better trading process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    Good post bro,,, that is wonderfull money management. your setting money management is new knowledge for me. With profit 10 pips in one day, I think not big target, if we calcullate in 1 month we can get profit $68 and in 5 month we can get $ 100000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    I should really say you this that i also had such similar plans, but mine was with doubling every month. But trust me these are really risky ways to make money in the forex market, as the forex market itself is very risky. Hence, one should always make sure that they are very much sure of their money management for better trading process.
    Forex is high risk and high return, I share money management arrangements for traders who dare to risk. because you know, trading with small capital would be greedy. making it difficult to control the greedy trader must have a plan, have to use money management plan. I will try this compounding technique using a trading account post bonus capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    I will deposit $ 10 and will use compounding techniques. I think your technique is very good, and can give a maximum profit, although profit target is only 10 pips. I would consider using in binary option

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Forex is high risk and high return, I share money management arrangements for traders who dare to risk. because you know, trading with small capital would be greedy. making it difficult to control the greedy trader must have a plan, have to use money management plan. I will try this compounding technique using a trading account post bonus capital
    This is certainly very much true that all the traders with low trading capital are very much greedy to make more money such that they have good trading portfolio with them for making some good gains. Always incorporating good money management in each trade carried out is the best way by which the trader can get going and excel.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Its quit true the maximum trader with trade with a low capital and the though to have huge profit from they low capital but sometime they goes wrong and have a huge loss. According to this to have more profitable always deals in good trading to make some go gains and always incorporating better money management in each and every trade to bring out good profit in money management for balance in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by miya View Post
    Its quit true the maximum trader with trade with a low capital and the though to have huge profit from they low capital but sometime they goes wrong and have a huge loss. According to this to have more profitable always deals in good trading to make some go gains and always incorporating better money management in each and every trade to bring out good profit in money management for balance in Forex trading.
    you do not worry, trading with this technique of compounding is only using capital $ 10, I have experience trading with small capital to be carried away with emotion, it is difficult to control the emotions, so it is always greedy, I hope to use the plan money management will be a solution, if you trade using big capital, you do not match the money management technique

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I think this money management policy you apply is not right policy at all .Forex market is not a simple calculative market for trade in forex you need high level money management knowledge and experience.So before start trade you have to know proper money management knowledge first then you can start trade with proper knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawlader Manirujjaman View Post
    I think this money management policy you apply is not right policy at all .Forex market is not a simple calculative market for trade in forex you need high level money management knowledge and experience.So before start trade you have to know proper money management knowledge first then you can start trade with proper knowledge.
    I use the money management technique is to keep my greed. I just use capital $ 10 , and ready to disappear. but I've been applying this compounding techniques, and changing the capital to $ 35. I just set a target of 10 pips every day. after capital grew to $ 100, I have a plan for trading in binary options. This is very interesting, money management settings, and you should know the risks as well. use your free money to implement this compounding techniques

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast